Generally, and I'll admit, being as smart as I am, there is a lot I don't know.....

Nostalgia Rules go as follows, I think:

1. 80 MPG speed limit
2. 80.9 is allowed with no penalty
3. Over 80.9 one lap penalty
4. Over 85, you are out for the weekend....So, 168 MPH 350 would be out for the weekend...As the Nostalgia racers don't want guys testing their Super Stocks during a Nostalgia race.....

I have nort heard of strange speeds, but then again, these are bigger, heavier boats than A-350 boats. I don't know if the smoother ride produces and accurate speed, I notice that my cell phone will drop a call on rough road, befor it will drop a call in the mountains.

What I have OBSERVED is guys show their GPS to the SCRUTINEER, and they accpet what he reads. GPS Germin have a time clock that can be checked with race time, if needed.

I have observed more complaining abut jumped guns (Regular classes) than any DQ/Penalty in Nostalgia.

As Al Stoker and I were talking, today, it could be that the people racing "BRACKETS" (Nostalgia) realize they are there for the fun...they know, too, they ain't the "SHOW"...They are there for FUN, FRIENDS and FAMILY.