Thread: 2002 Mercury 300X For Sale!!

Team Member

Default 2002 Mercury 300X For Sale!!

I have a 2002 Mercury 300X for sale with a 1.62:1 sportmaster (rh with torque tab) and a 20" heavyduty mid section, complete with oil tank and boat mounted trim pump. It is a freshwater, stock motor that has never been apart with about 121hrs on it. The compression test that I did just before I winterized it show 135+/- in all cylinders. The motor is very clean and runs great. It pushed my Cougar 21MTR to 100+mph on a GPS speedo with more there yet. I have the package for sale as well but I will sell the engine separately. I am selling it because I just purchased a Cougar 22MTR with an '03 300X on it. I am asking $12,500. US for it. I have lots of photos that I can e-mail and I can crate the engine for shipping. If you have any questions, I can be reached at (902)678-7188 after 7pm or by e-mail at nancy.hindle@ns.sympatico.ca
    Thanks
    Gary
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Hydrogasm; 12-18-2005 at 04:20 PM.

Team Member

I have taken a deposit on my motor but if the deal falls through I will repost it. Thanks Gary.

Team Member

Motor is sold. The balance of funds have been received. The motor is crated and ready for shipment to WI. Thanks Dave, Gary.

Thread Information