Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: champboat website

Post Thanks / Like

Default Email Full

Predrag,

I tried to email you the pictures but all were returned because it said your email account was full.

Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Default Post the Pictures Here

Our pictures are large enough to see...post them here or e-mail me and I'll post them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grin&Barrett
    Predrag,

I tried to email you the pictures but all were returned because it said your email account was full.

Matt

I’m sorry that e-mail account is probably not big enough, please try this one pexa011@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    http://www.spnmotorsports.com

Go Fast - Turn Left!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks in advance to anyone who sends pictures from Bay City to the APBA web site. There currently are none at this time.

Just to let teams out there know.... on the APBA site, as well as APBA E-Alert newsletter subscribers, among the thousands of visitors each month are former big time sponsors of the Unlimited and Formula One Series of the past. Having your "team" press release on the APBA News page would be a great way to get the attention of these people - who obviously are still interested in boat racing.... Hint hint.

Kevin Johnston has offered to let APBA website visitors enjoy his photos from the PRO races in Constantine from a couple of weeks ago. I'll be working on getting those great shots posted today. Thanks Kevin!

We can always use more activity from the other groups too. The more "views" you can get means more exposure for you and your team/series. It's all about promoting our sport.

Hope to hear from you.

news@apba-racing.com
    www.apba-racing.com
    Last edited by Miss BK; 06-30-2006 at 10:00 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Val,

Some pic's on the way

Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Now we're talking!!!!!!!

Thank you, Matt!

I've posted your pictures of Bay City, PLUS the K Johnston Constantine images too. As a bonus, I've also posted the flyer for TOP O MICHIGAN marathon created by Kevin Johnston. (Even got info on another capsule training session for Region 10.)

Thank you all! This is what we need!

www.apba-racing.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Hey Matt pictures are awesome, thanks a lot.
    http://www.spnmotorsports.com

Go Fast - Turn Left!!!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default some suggestions

I think this is what champboat.com needs to do.......

Try to find college students who are trying to be a newpaper journalist , a photographer and a webmaster. (newspaper man and photographer from each race location)

Collect a "website fee" from each driver and use it for those students.

Seriously, I think there are lots of college students who would work for champboat.com. (Some of them would probably work for free so they would be able to put that work on their resumes.)

I actually found out who won at Cincinnati on apba-racing.com........................................ ..............

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default They are not trying to make the sport BIG???

Will someone explain why I always find out race results on apba-racing.com first?????????????????????

(July 22, 2006) – Terry Rinker of Tampa, Fla., was the fast qualifier Saturday for this weekend’s ChampBoat Grand Prix of Minneapolis. Chris Fairchild of N. Aurora, Ill., qualified second and Tim Seebold of Osage Beach, Mo., was third.

I guess this info wasn't correct.....
    Last edited by tacobellprop; 07-23-2006 at 03:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by tacobellprop
    Will someone explain why I always find out race results on apba-racing.com first?????????????????????

(July 22, 2006) – Terry Rinker of Tampa, Fla., was the fast qualifier Saturday for this weekend’s ChampBoat Grand Prix of Minneapolis. Chris Fairchild of N. Aurora, Ill., qualified second and Tim Seebold of Osage Beach, Mo., was third.

I guess this info wasn't correct.....

Those were the qualifying results from the time trials on Sat, not the from the final. After time trials, they ran the heat races. Rinker won the first one, and Jeff Shepard won the second (according to Rick Stoff).

I'm the one posting these onto APBA-racing.com -- I actually posted the above while on vacation in Yellowstone...which is tricky, because there is nearly no Internet in Yellowstone, nor phones or TVs in the hotel rooms. I was just lucky to find a few front desk clerks who allowed me to use their phone jacks after midnight so I could get all the boat racing News up. That's dedication.

The final results from Sunday's final are now on APBA-Racing.com, and I'm off to bed.

G'night.

PS
    Just saw that John Broge was hurt in Trenton??? Oh, I sure hate to hear this - John is a true champion and class act in every sense. Does anyone have an update?

Our prayers are being sent to John and his awesome family. Sure hope he's ok!

Thread Information