well not seen any ware elses to pull up, so thinkin mite be ok hear, maybe,
    just some shots, of Racin
    Attached Images Attached Images  

FFX-61
    Post Thanks / Like

some more shots

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

lets see some more!!! Can you explain the differences in the different manafactures? how the run, handle, build quality,problems, etc
    ceasar-

aquarius-

gemini-

mako-
    southern pacific-

Thanks!!!

Im looking to buy a new one and Im trying to learn the most to make a educated decision on witch brand to buy.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

FF, where is the best place to look up info on the SLT" s thanks....

FFX-61
    Post Thanks / Like

each of the first four are the best hulls, each one has it's own personality,
    the Aquarus would be the top end hulls over the others, the others have thare high points, out of them you can just pic the hull that fits you the best.( it's not like the Aquarus is heaps faster, like some 100ths, compaired to the rest on an even match 50hp stock setup)
    "X" class is lookin hot, Moda rules are at amin. so you can build something nice
    like SST60, Stinger, hot rod 52, 59ci Merc, heard thears a bunch of them Mod50
    boats runnin in that class,

the hull up top, (the white one) She got a 850cc "X" class Yamaha on it, BUT it's an Outboards Unlimited sponcored "X"class race hull, that means that the Yamaha is more like 1000cc makin 100+hp
    never heard of South Pacific, see what thay got, see how it stacks up on the others

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a yammie 90 hp is this motor leagle? How much is it going to cost me to make it a short shaft? are the parts easily available? Will the yammie 70 hp and the 90 parts bolt up to the same mid/ gearcase? Where is the best place to find rules and specs (web site?) What is needed besides a boat and eng? What for rigging? (jack plates, power trim , steering? etc.) do you use stock steering arms? THANKS!!!!

FFX-61
    Post Thanks / Like

the yam 90 is over 1000cc's it would be to big for "X" class, you can make a short out of it, but ya need a bunch of parts, not the same as the 70hp,
    thay make an Endro handel for the Yamaha, you want the one for the 75C hp moda, the 70hp yamaha steerting tube is beefy enuff, mor beef than the 50hp.
    Bay City Mi, i'll find a date for ya, that would be a good stop for a look at some. you want to keep the moda weight down, best to use a lighter moda to make such power for best handlin

FFX-61
    Post Thanks / Like

hears what that tiller looks like

on my OMC

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

So it seems that the yam 70 is the one to have??? Do the make a stock yammie 70 short shaft? What about a merc 60 ss? It would be nice to see a bunch of boats at bay city. can you get me more info? THANKS!!!!

FFX-61
    Post Thanks / Like

the Yamaha 70ces dose hold the fastest Marathon time, and i do expect that white boat to be up front, till i run it down with my OMC- Yamaha killer

Thread Information