Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Propellers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Propellers

some of you guys must remember the 36 class..well i got a old west bend (sears) 35hp eng...and i need a good prop for it..i have put it on my additor.
    last night i sent Ron Hill a few pictures of how far i have come to completing the project..Will be picking up my seat/steering/and foot throttle in a week or two..The big problem is theres not to much prop shaft length to play with..I would like a 10x17 over the hub cleaver..need some ideas then I will get with Ron on how much it will cost me and if its possible..
    Maybe Ron can post the pictures i sent..(not computor smart) and i dont know how to post a picture yet..What do you expet for a 68 year "old" any way..Want to run this in the Mini-Endro that Ron has in the works for 2007..so lets have the ideas

Post Thanks / Like

In the $100 to $150 range you could also consider a 9.75 X 17 Super Speedmaster prop. You'd have to re-spline it to fit, but it should be a good prop and you would not be dealing with the excessive hub length problem.
    Since 1925, about 150 different racing outboards have been made.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Propellers****

Jusyt taked to my buddy in Cal and he had been looking thru his bin of old props and come up with that prop..if you have a old one too or know some one that has that same prop i am willing to pay that 150.00 for it..I am going to be in the Seattle are on the 22nd of this month and will be looking around there also..thanks Sam

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 36 class

you may want to contact Mickey Swartzinback, he may still have some of Dannys old stuff. I can check with my Uncle Lane Curry to see if he has any left, I know my Dads stuff is all gone. The 3 of them ran 36 in the 60s.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 36 class propellers

can you get me a e-mail address or phone no so i can contact him??
    thanks, Dwayne

Post Thanks / Like

Default Appl Valley Marine

760 247-8037

But don't call until October when they start answering the phone....They are on 40 miles from water, so they are busy...

Besides, if Mickey has any time, he's working on his Fat C...

Post Thanks / Like

Default RON Hill

about props---what would a speedmaster prop say..10x17 cleaver over the hub prop cost me.?? the prop you sent Roy Hodges is a beauty....and i'll have MONEY now...just sold some of my chrysler/ force part...and picking more up as i go to Seattle and Roys house next week...I'll send you a hub out of the west bend so you will have something to go by...
    Did you get the pictures of the Additor i sent you??
    i sure would like to take a few laps on the water before the DA## snow sets in this fall.
    thanks
    Dwayne

Thread Information