Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: John Broge update

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default John Broge update

I talked to Billy Toner this morning, John is undergoing what could be a 9 hr. surgery today. They are going to rebuild what is crushed in his back and hopefully remove all the pressure from his spin. Johns family has been in contact with Craig Hospitial in Colorado for his rehab ( the same people who did miracles for John Jensen ) Lets all pray that this surgery is the start of Johns healing. I will talk to Billy tomarrow and give a update on his surgery, I am sure we will not know more than that for a while. All our prayers and thoughts are with John and his family right now...

Pat Whitcomb

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for update.
    Keep us posted please.
    http://www.spnmotorsports.com

Go Fast - Turn Left!!!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default John Broge update

I spoke with Fred Miller last night and here is what we know. John underwent 5.5 hrs. of back surgery on friday, they took some pelvlick bone to help fuse the broken vertabreas, and added some screws and rods. Whatever this surgen was trying to accoplish he deemed the surgey a success. So now we have to wait and see how well John accepted the surgery before the next step. It sounds like a start in the right direction for Johns recovery.....

Pat Whitcomb

Thread Information