Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Omc Sst 100

Post Thanks / Like

I can't tell if this is Dennis Klepadlo or not. Yep, it's F 100 and or Mod 100.
    Photo was taken in Clinton, IA
    Mark N

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default SST-100 Motor &/or parts

I have a brand new SST-100 motor I would sell. And of course I have several SST-100 gearcases and midsections - cowlings - pretty much whatever you need. Also the V-8,V-6 and SST-Midsection are all the same pretty much. The SST-100 and V-6 take and adpator plate, which I have - the V-8 bolts right to the midsection. Also the V-8 midsection has a commercial grade trim ram. You can E-Mail me anytime for prices on these parts.

Greg Jacobsen swmjake@aol.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MN1 View Post
    I can't tell if this is Dennis Klepadlo or not. Yep, it's F 100 and or Mod 100.
    Photo was taken in Clinton, IA
    Mark N
    I would guess that was Mod 100, didn't matter we ran the same motor in each class, but the Mercs would change PH's, the 414 boat has a T2X looking motor so I would guess that is Mod.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a T2X mid with a standard inline cowl and wrap. Formula 100 only allowed 4 carb venturis. Both were great classes. I know when they changed Mod 100 to Mod 110 and they got it right sleeving the 2 liter mercs to 110 cu in, it was all over. You just couldn't compete with the inlines and v-4's anymore. If I remember, the v6 Merc Mod 110 were not far off the pace of the champ boats of the day.

Thread Information