Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: heads up

Post Thanks / Like

Default awseome

I'd like to try it someday and see how it would work. gotta get the money in line first.

Post Thanks / Like

Default how's winter

anyone got any wild or crazy mods that' they've been comin up with over the winter. like to see what kinda motors are bein built over the winter. I'll get pics up of mine when I get it done.I wanna see a pic of a nitrous motor nebody got anything or any good tips.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Methanol

It has been done in the Pro category in APBA. A fella from MI built up a 49 " OMC for 1100CCR. We talked about it all night at Constantine that year, he did his homework. I was supposed to take it out the next day on my boat and try to fine tune things, but I had other commitments I had that weekend. One of the secrets is the 3 megaphones...... if that helps you any.. Lots of internal mods as well. In Alky, there are not a lot of rules except bore and stroke.

Post Thanks / Like

really thinkin about this now and wondering if anyone has suggestions, tips, or any input. first question is. is it possible, practicle, and would it work to fill in a head, and re tap it for 2 plugs and 2 coils per piston on a 56ci omc. motor?

Idea number 2. bore out a 56ci omc motor and put 90hp sleves and pistons? would that work or does it defeat it's own purpose? and another question on that. what would have to be done to the head to run those pistons.

question 3. does it help or is it just a waste to have rods, crank, and flywheel machined and balanced? I know everything about flywheel's flying apart and coming through the hood, but I'm not worried about that. just the crank and rods.

fixing to start a yamarude racing motor and was wondering on a few ideas. thanks a lot guys. I know this is a lot of stuff to grab ahold of at once so just digest and take your time. thanks guys.

oh yea, I already got this on another thread. but anyone know what kinda mods would have to be done to yamaha pro 50 t@t bracket to fit to an old style 15"omc mid. thanks guys.

Like the nitrous idea to. shooting it in through the crank. i want somethin I have trouble hangin on to

Thread Information