This thread should be for Q & A for the rules and interpretation of the rules. Also, questions that are not in the rules but should be answered. No bashing or instigations will be tolerated, just Questions and Answers.

Here is a sample of what a perspective racer posted that I answered on another website/messageboard and I think has merit being posted over here.

Questions 1 - 9:
1. What class would my 21 Blown v-drive with interior, or without most of it run ?
Answer: We will know better after the December 3rd rules meeting, which you are welcome to attend. Things will not change drastically, just more "fine tuning" for parity!

2. What safety items do we need, Helmet, engine kill cord, safety -race -jacket, to what spec?
Answer: Snell Approved Helmet, Kill Switch, Return spring for Throttle, lifejacket (which along with the Helmet can be rented from Lifeline either on-site or pre-reserve it and pick it up during check in on Friday-Cost is around $100, I believe but check with Bill at Lifeline.) All this is in the rules posted at www.boatracingfacts.com under the forums section in BWRC '300' Enduro thread entitled official rules. Please visit as 95% of the rules, like this will not change.

3. Fire extinguisher?
Answer: Yes, you should have one on board, along with a paddle and tow rope, in case you break down and need to be towed in, it helps speed things along.
Also, you will need one for your pits for fueling.

4. Tow rope, attached or detached?
Answer: Attached at the Bow Eye and taped back along the deck (to keep from flapping and beating up the deck while racing.)

5. Fuel stops, how many?
Answer: 2 Fuel stops are madatory (10 minutes madatory each time) plus anytime you hit the trailer, ie: even if you have done your two pit stops and you misjudged on gas or have a problem with your motor/propeller, etc. as soon as you put it on the trailer (for the 3rd time or more) it is a 10 minute minimum stoppage each time you hit the trailer but for sure 2 mandatory fuel pit stops.

6. Drivers required ?
Just one, if you want to "iron man it" go for it, conversely, you can have as many co-drivers as you want. All driver's and co-drivers must be signed up at registration or before the start of the event.

7. I see APBA mentioned, do you have to be a member? cost for just this race?
[I]Answer: Yes, a "single event" membership for APBA is $40. This is in addition to your "Entry fee" of $300 (provided you pre-register before the deadline).[/I]

8. I am very familiar with participating in racing events, I competed 22 years of motocross and 4 1/2 years of road racing, both at amateur and pro levels, so i'm not a stranger to rules, just want to know the correct ones for this event.
Answer: They will be posted by January leaving 10 months to absorb each and every rule or get all questions answered!

9.Question: Okay, so bottom line is go until you see the checkered flag !!!
Answer: You are absolutely correct. This is true for ALL RACING!!!!!

Please let me know if there are any questions I can answer.
Sincerely,
Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT.