Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: APBA High Points Posted

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation APBA High Points Posted

APBA has posted High Points based on top 10 races in each class.

Congratulation to all winners.

Direct link here: http://www.apba-racing.com/YearEndRe...%20-%20OPC.pdf

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Read Them All

After I read the OPC High Points, I read all of APBA's. With the vaious rules and averaging and all, are these the "WINNERS" or does that still have to be figured out???

Did you see, TONY LOMBARDO HAD 31 RACES in OSY 400??? Seems that should earn him some kind of an AWARD...

I also noticed:

Gordon Downard's name...His father started Checkmate Boats...

Robert Wavro....Is this CHIP Wavro who raced C-D Stock Runabout?

Kelly Kidwell: I just learned, this week, that this IS Kerry Kidwell's, from California, son.

Chris Bush: J. Christian Bush, one of the World's Greatest Tunnel drivers, wins Formula 150 High Point, Way cool....Chris was hurt very badly in the 24 Hour of Rouen, France a few years back....

Howard Pipkorn, the Legend behind Hydrostream Boats, scoring points and racing in Formula V....Howard and I were like brothers...Got an e-mail from him yesterday...Stay tuned...I could write a book about Howard and myself...Chris Bush drove for Howard when Chris was about 14....

AND did you SEE SPORT C MARATHON CHAMPION 75 or 76 year old Frank Banducci...The RACING RETIRE TEACHER.... Congratulations, Frank....
    Last edited by Ron Hill; 11-22-2006 at 09:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RonHill
    After I read the OPC High Points, I read all of APBA's. With the vaious rules and averaging and all, are these the "WINNERS" or does that still have to be figured out?
    Yes Ron, this is the 2006 year end high points results. The driver on top is
    US1 #2 is US2. OPC takes top 10 races with 5 race min to be awarded Champion in each class. Other Categories have different rules for awarding their high points.

Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Gordon Downard started back into the SST60 during the last race of 2005 in Florida and ran all this year on the APR tour.

That is Chip Wavro and he used to run C & D, I think he said out of Wisconsin. Super nice guy! He lives in Georgia now. You can reach him at rwavro@alltel.net

Thread Information