Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inverness Race Pictures from Saturday

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Inverness Race Pictures from Saturday

It was a great day today (March 31st) for racing at Inverness, FL . A little windy, which made for some extremely exciting racing. Saw a lot of good looking racing equipment today - here's a sample. Also saw lots of old racing friends. More coming!

thanks,

Paul A. Christner

(Please note: these pictures are for your enjoyment and are not to be copied or posted to other web sites without written permission.)
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Part 2 of Inverness Race Pictures

Here are more pictures from today's race at Inverness. I can still hear the sweet sound of those race engines buzzing in my ears.

thanks,

Paul A. Christner

(Please note: these pictures are for your enjoyment and are not to be copied or posted to other web sites without written permission.)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Round 3 - Inverness Race Pictures

A lot of good racing today at Inverness. Wish I'd had a telephoto lens on my digital camera. Guess I'll have to ask Santa for one next Christmas.

thanks,

Paul A. Christner

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Round 4 - Inverness Race Pictures

There were racers at Inverness from Georgia, Texas, Washington, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, Michigan and Florida. Really nice turn out.

thanks,

Paul A. Christner

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Round 5 - Inverness Race Pictures

Last round of pictures from the 2nd annual "Thunder in the Hills" Regatta on beautiful Big Lake Henderson, Inverness, Florida. See you at Lake Wales next weekend!

thanks,

Paul A. Christner

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting those, and it`s great that there`s a big turn out of racers! I`ll be spectating next weekend at Lake Wales, and the following weekend in Lakeland. Keep the pics coming please.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yes Thank you !

Paul, thie pictures are great.....I had an offer to go to this, and the lake wales race too ( all expenses paid ) but, couldn't get the time off work
    Jon Steen (JDS) called me this morning to tell me he had just won the first heat of 1100 hydro...He was very exited and almost out of breath!!
    We should know how it ends up in an hour or so...Looking forward to more photos!

Wish I could have been there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jeff 93-C

Post Thanks / Like

Default two more

Your pictures are great. Many of mine are similar to yours so I will only post these two for now.
    I would like to know the story behind the picture of the picture. The hydro is a early 80's Shumaker I believe.

It was a great time and the SMELL, the SMELL brought back so many memories!!

RussW

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default nice pictures!

Where in the ell is all the water? I was there a year ago - it must have been 6' higher.

Composite Specialties

Default Low

The water was about 8' low this year according to the locals there. Very deep mud, black mud. Robbie Galletta had some people bring some pallets and plywood over and they built a cross walk to the mud island so people could use their boat carts to get out to the water.

Thread Information