Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Subscribe To Powerboat Magazine...

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Miss BK....

.....I just had another thought. I am going to be way to busy talking to old friends to take notes or look at this event objectively. It will be historic. Think about this. Why don't you come to do an article about it for Powerboat. Ron, Joe , I and others can help with any background info you may need as well as provide and I.D. photos. Just think about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default How Do You End Up With a Small Fortune???

We always joke: "How do you end up with a small fortune in boat Racing?"

Simple: "Start with a LARGE fortune..."

Thanks Wayne, for trying to say what I meant..

As I see things, pictures by Master Oil are some of the GREATEST legacies in OUTBOARD Racing's history, and it would be very hard to post these on Powerboat's magazines...

I don't think a day goes by, that I don't stop and look at Wayne's pictures on BRF and just SAY, "WOW, what wonderful photography...and I'm lucky enough to see it..."

I've mentioned here that Bob Nordskog "Fired me" in 1967 when he bought Power Boat Magazine....I honestly had no problems with it then or now...It was BOB's DREAM. It was Bob's magazine. It was Bob's money...If it had been my money, my dream, my magazine, I'd have done it differently....

The only thing constant is CHANGE.

I've read every work MISS BK has ever written (Several times), I'm sorry if I didn't understand what she was saying....Her writing has always come from the heart and with deep passion....

As APBA's OPC Chairman, I paid BK some promotional monies, and had my budget ever been approved, she'd have gotten most of the budget...Except, my budget never got approval......a budget was aprroved, but NOT MY BUDGET!
    Last edited by Ron Hill; 01-02-2012 at 11:08 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Understand That Poweerboat Magazine is Shut Down

Mike Nordskog offered me ever back issue ever published. I just need to go get them.

Without Bob Nordskog's CASH, interest and changing times, the magazine is gone.

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate to hear they shut down Ron,. But you need to go get those issues Mike offered. I bet people would be interested in certain issues such as the ones covering Paris 6 hour, Parker, Havasu, Rotaries, 1974 Stock Nationals, first 200+ blown fuel hydro run, etc, and every one of the October issues. That's the one that had National Championship results from all categories. You could use that as a fund raiser.

BTW, email how to do that thing you sent me. Do I have to do my own password?

Thread Information