Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Water injection questions from the Quincy Forum

John (Taylor) Gabrowski

Default "TA" *tm Water Injection System for 2 stroke racing pipes.

Arising from information on a water injection system for 2 stroke pipes I supplied and posted on British Anzani and Harrison (HRP) engine threads under Historical, it turns out that the system is from circa 1995 from some maker called "TA" *tm. As a result of this recent information it makes this system a lot newer than anything developed during the historical periods occupied by Harrison and Anzani. I therefore will no longer post anything more about that system on Harrsion or Anzani threads and will post new information acquired here where it belongs in its thread already started.

With that, the following diagrams are for the electrical and water flow diagrams for the system I acquired that is some 12 years old, made and distributed some where to 2 stroke enthusiasts back around 1995.

Enjoy the 2 technical diagrams of this TA water injection system for 2 stroke pipes. I am on a learning curve on this concept so there is little I can do to shed light on the TA system and what they were thinking and doing.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Thread Information