Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Play Bezoats

Post Thanks / Like

Default Play Bezoats

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Post Thanks / Like

Cool, but safety FIRST! No more test running with the prop on unless the prop is in the water ... its an across the board safety rule.
    Since 1925, about 150 different racing outboards have been made.

Post Thanks / Like

And an automatic beaching if you do it at a race!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, your right.. its only a couple minute remove & replace.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Missed That Myself...

I was too busy thinking what a NICE LITTLE BeZoats...A Yamato 80 gearcase adapted to s stock 35 Johnson??? No water pump, right...?

About how fast? GPS speed... MIght need to post this speed on BRF World Records.

We can never be too safe....Jackets, helmets, cut suits (leathers...like on a motocross machine) all the time. I remeber when Jim Downing lost a leg testing....a cut suit may have saved his leg...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Hill View Post
    I was too busy thinking what a NICE LITTLE BeZoats...A Yamato 80 gearcase adapted to s stock 35 Johnson??? No water pump, right...?

About how fast? GPS speed... MIght need to post this speed on BRF World Records.

We can never be too safe....Jackets, helmets, cut suits (leathers...like on a motocross machine) all the time. I remeber when Jim Downing lost a leg testing....a cut suit may have saved his leg...
    There is a pump, the stock OMC lower unit upper half is what the Y-14:15 foots on. Its made 63 so far with that foot and did 52 with the OMC foot [modified but still .571:1-probably more noteworhty] A 25 or 35 will bolt up, thats a 25. Im playin with major mid range power but Rs limit to about 7g with a low pitch prop. Ive got some untried ones, A 6 3/4 x17, 2 blade is of interest. I am looking for a cutsuit, [Im 200lbs at 5'10"-old neanderthal build] they usually go fast.
    If you look close you can see the mid is sectioned 3 1/8" short. Ive got several powerheads for this 2 35s, one with Wisecos & rods from a 3 holer. this knocks 26 grams off the spin mass. Its weight balanced and has some carb/reed work. Then another 35 thats a low cost experiment in squared ports. Tweeking reeds makes a big diff in these but stocks will break, need to get composites. This motor weighs 81 lbs and the boat & hardware are 128.

Post Thanks / Like

There is a new never used Lifeline jacket and cut suit on e-Bay right now with 23 hours to go and a bid of $402 with reserve not met as of 5:30 pm Wed. Central time.

Could be a good deal depending on reserve as I just spent about four times that for all new stuff from Security this spring.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Chance View Post
    There is a new never used Lifeline jacket and cut suit on e-Bay right now with 23 hours to go and a bid of $402 with reserve not met as of 5:30 pm Wed. Central time.

Could be a good deal depending on reserve as I just spent about four times that for all new stuff from Security this spring.
    Thanks Tim, Been watching that- an active bid.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default nj

where are you in new jersey?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hydroracer24J View Post
    where are you in new jersey?
    Howell, pretty much right in the center. The best spot sorta near is the Delaware, tidal rules apply and its still fresh water. Otherwise the Shrewsbury/Navesink or Manasquan are closer but salty. Boating being as is in Jersey my favorite time is after Labor day -before the waters cold.

Thread Information