Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: LoveCraft half Transformed into Miss KTdoodle. A story by KT

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Smile LoveCraft half Transformed into Miss KTdoodle. A story by KT

Hi everyone! This is KT again. Well this forum says Show us your boats. So I will my Video just isn't ready yet. It is up to date. When she is completly finished I will make another video but and on Noise of the but a clip and the pictures. By the way Broc, I have a Picture of Snoopy in there, that is what a Pembroke Welsh Corgi looks like ok? EVERYONE: Enjoy!
    Sincerely,
    KT
    And HERE we go! I have most of the painting done know but I haven't had time to make a video! Thank You!

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Dad

Hey Dad,
    It is KT. I don't need to go on yours any more because I have my own any way... I made a pretty cool video huh? If anyone has suggestions to offer PLEASE feel free!
    KT

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up cool..

I think the video was pretty cool. Nice project. I do have a couple questions. First of all what class is the boat going to run? Most of all. (stupid I know) Why do the air traps stop so far forward? Never seen that before. I had a hydro with WAY to much lift and we made alluminum sliders right behind the sponsons to open and close(with holes) to spill the air but I've never seen them stop before the back of the boat before.
    THIBODAUX RACING... Timmy Thibodaux

Post Thanks / Like

Default Way Cool KT.....

Will you dad let you "hire" yourself out? I would be interested in hiring you for several video "Projects". Broc says he can't wait until Parker to race you in A Hydro...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tthibodaux View Post
    I think the video was pretty cool. Nice project. I do have a couple questions. First of all what class is the boat going to run? Most of all. (stupid I know) Why do the air traps stop so far forward? Never seen that before. I had a hydro with WAY to much lift and we made alluminum sliders right behind the sponsons to open and close(with holes) to spill the air but I've never seen them stop before the back of the boat before.
    Great question. This is KT by the way. Um.. I actually have no idea. That boat is and A Hydro. This boat was Pam Rucker's boat. She did pretty well with it as I am told. I got from Bill Curtis and his son flipped it so it sat for about 5 years. I know that is was a love craft. It has steps on the bottom. a strange peice of wood that digs into the water when you turn left (at nationals none of the other boats had that). It is a boat that is VERY VERY hard to get on plane. Other than that I know nothing else, besides it was a fast boat and it placed well. Thank you for responding! KT

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you have fun with it.. Make sure you send pictures when she's all done..

p.s. be safe..
    THIBODAUX RACING... Timmy Thibodaux

Post Thanks / Like

I believe you mean Kim Rucker, as opposed to Pam.

Good luck w/ the project, and you may possibly race against our daughter at some point this summer.

Joe Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Skoontz View Post
    Great question. This is KT by the way. Um.. I actually have no idea. That boat is and A Hydro. This boat was Pam Rucker's boat. She did pretty well with it as I am told. I got from Bill Curtis and his son flipped it so it sat for about 5 years. I know that is was a love craft. It has steps on the bottom. a strange peice of wood that digs into the water when you turn left (at nationals none of the other boats had that). It is a boat that is VERY VERY hard to get on plane. Other than that I know nothing else, besides it was a fast boat and it placed well. Thank you for responding! KT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe J View Post
    I believe you mean Kim Rucker, as opposed to Pam.

Good luck w/ the project, and you may possibly race against our daughter at some point this summer.

Joe Johnson
    She meant Kim not Pam.

The air traps...Seem to be a tad short, but, since we never have had this boat in the water, we won't no nothing.....

Ron:

KT says she will be glad to do some video for you. We found this cam corder at one of the homes my wife sold...The owner left a box of electronic yuppified gizmos behind and did not want them...So, with new used pre owned electronics in hand, she is ready to tape....\

Now why can't my wife list someones house that used to race boats and we find an A gearfoot in the closet?

We got alot of work to do and money to spend between now and Parker...Which reminds me I gotta call a couple people back........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissKTdoodle View Post
    Hey Dad,
    It is KT. I don't need to go on yours any more because I have my own any way... I made a pretty cool video huh? If anyone has suggestions to offer PLEASE feel free!
    KT
    KT - pretty cool! What kind of software do you use for making your videos.
    Sean Byrne
    69R 169R

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seanp3 View Post
    KT - pretty cool! What kind of software do you use for making your videos.
    Hey Sean,
    This is KT. I actually use anything from www.3.blibs.com (photo editing website) to Photoshop. I also use a video making software called Windows Movie maker. If you want send me some pictures and I will make a video for you. I usually do that on the weekends though, because I have no time on weekdays between Dog Walking and Homework...
    Thanks For Responding!
    KT
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle
    2nd place overall AXSH in Copper (:

Thread Information