Marine Stadium....Beautiful place to run. First J heat, dad, me, decided to boost KT's motor a tad just to see if it could get more than practice....Dumb move on my part, as the boat did not plane during the first heat....Oh KT was pissed....But, she has learned to watch flags...As, when the white came out, she let off the throttle and was towed in as opposed to plowing water after the green came out like up in Oroville....Second heat, water was rough, and after her flip earlier, she let off the throttle and came in 4th...I told her good job, because anytime she feels unsafe driving she needs to do that, and if anyone calls her for doing that they will deal with my wrath.....

Sunday comes. First heat. We explain how we want them to line up...I ask the refs if it is OK to cut the course to line up and they say OK....KT does just that, and the tower ref even commented how he liked that move!!!!! So, fighting for the inside lane, she gets squeezed in to a buoy, and, tossed from the boat. She swims to the boat, attempts to pull herself in and realizes she is sinking the boat so she sat in the water for rescue to grab her....I run down to the ramp with about 1,000 onlookers and racers watching, as she sits up from the strecher and gets up she got a standing ovation very heartbroken and tells me she hit this buoy...so, I told her she needs to go find Ross, because if ya hit a buoy in millng, they add 500 points to your score... The crowd laughs, she laughs through her tears, and now she is getting that KTDoodle pissed feeling....The heat was called....We head to the pit, dry the cut suit and ready the boat for the last heat.

She heads out, all 4 in a perfect line to the start, Then, she takes off ahead of the pack, and, listening to the turn training Ron and many others gave her, cuts the turn so tight the boat got knocked off plane...she needed more throttle and a wider sweep, but, a far cry from the triangles she usually turns. She planes off, and, ands up with a 3rd.

Amanda Rich, first time out, is an incredible driver and a new buddy. Mel Bear, and Jared Wallach are both looking real good, and we left early, but I think Mel got 1st overall and Jared second. Don't take this as final, cause we did not stay...I'm tired, sore and going to get ready for work tomorrow....Lots more work to do on this boat, but actaully, it gunna get replaced soon.