Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LoveCraft half Transformed into Miss KTdoodle. A story by KT

Post Thanks / Like

Default Funny Story

This guy was going to a race and his kid was playing with the GPS that they just got. After the the second heat race he asked how fast everybody was going. We all were around 75 mph. That was the two top boats. His GPS said 78 mph and he was all excited. He finished last though. The problem was he never resetted max speed before the race.. So make sure you always reset before going on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Default KT's first race

Pictures to follow..Bunkers G/F took hundreds of them, I took a few. First race, she half coursed everyone and with the white waving, she headed to the shore....After seeing dad jump up pointing and screaming, she realizes she had one more lap....Checker is finish...She gets back out, planes off, by now the field ran past her, gets back to speed nearly catching the 2nd place boat ( missed by 20 feet or so), then comes in.

2nd race, they start with her 300 yards behind the pack and she never made up the water.

Sunday, 3rd race....She gets off a good start, but not the best, rounds #1 a little deep, and Mel, driving the 6-U ran by her, as did Jarret in the 18-C. She took a 3rd. She comes in a 14 year old mind you scraming DAD this is a Sihtty prop!!!! Change the @#$#^$%&%^&$% thing....So, I asked Ernie for another..she galvants off down to Hill's trailer and we are approaching the 3 minute gun....Dad's getting nervous and pissed....We struggle to get her gear back on, just in time to go....

Last race. The boats are off, she is a little better on hjer turns, and the Hill's trailer was down at #1, and Ron said she really needs to back off a hair to set her sponson, the kick it about 1/2 way through to get on the pipe earlier...she won the race.

About 12 kids walking by were asking for her autograph...12 kids who, are potential drivers because they were jazzed by seeing all the kids race. Parents, not just of the drivers were on their feet screaming, arms waving, and congratulating everyone after every race. It does not get any better than that.

The weekend brought second overall.

Thanks for everyone, Ernie, Tammy, Jeff, the incredible tri tip meal Hills had on their grille and all the support given.

I cannot forget Dale Bishop from region 11, who if it were not for, we could not have found the equipment necessary to make the race. Now dad's tired as hell, going to work....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sydney!!!

I beat those whimpy boys for you!!! I ranked 2nd over all. But first in the final race sunday. I ALMOST flipped. But I did it in honor of you! Good Luck Kid! I hope you the very best when you get started in J. It is a LOT of fun
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle
    2nd place overall AXSH in Copper (:

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Miss KT Doodle

Quote Originally Posted by MissKTdoodle View Post
    I beat those whimpy boys for you!!! I ranked 2nd over all. But first in the final race sunday. I ALMOST flipped. But I did it in honor of you! Good Luck Kid! I hope you the very best when you get started in J. It is a LOT of fun
    Miss KT's maiden voyage.
    Attached Images Attached Images

rossdbos

Thumbs up Easy does it K.T.!

K.T.:
    Let's understand something, all three of you were told to line up to make a start, which the boys did, I then called the judges stand and said let them go as I didn't want you all to keep going round and round without lining up but sweetheart you all need to listen and follow directions.
    It's all fun and those aren't "whimpy" (spelling) -"Wimpy" boys, make no mistake and let's hope there are a lot more boys and girls that want to come out and play next time. You all had fun and were safe and now it's time to get everyone more "seat time" so the racing is even better. Also, next time all boats will adhere to the prescribed motor rules or will not race.
    It was definitely fun to watch you all. Your Dad, Mel's Dad and I were very proud.
    Ross Wallach, Race Director SCSC/RPM RACING ENT.

Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't go any slower and i wasnt gunna turn around and fall behind. but i STILL WON FAIR AND SQUARE
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

rossdbos

You were told to cut the course and line up next to each other, not go all the way around.
    'Nuff said!
    RW

Post Thanks / Like

one of the refs told me not to cut the course- too dangerous
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Post Thanks / Like

the main thing though- i had fun! and that counts.
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

rossdbos

Thumbs up Too Many Cooks!

There were way too many people telling all three of you what to do and what not to do. They all meant well. Like I said, it was safe, it was fun and I look forward to coming down to S.D. with Jared and the boat to do some testing so he can get more seat time. At the next event we will all be running the same class so there is no major speed differences, this way you all will have to race each other side by side! That will be too much fun!
    Watch out, the "whimpy" boys are looking for some payback!
    Ross

Thread Information