Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LoveCraft half Transformed into Miss KTdoodle. A story by KT

Post Thanks / Like

Skoontz:

I can offer you one other piece of advice, which my dad always preached to me.

Everyone on the beach will offer KT advice, the trick is to pick one or two people, and only take their advice, since they will all have different ideas on how to do things.

I was to listen ONLY to my dad and Ted May, no others.

When Lauren started racing, she was told to listen to myself and one other person for driving tips. We were at the divisionals a few years ago and Jimbo started giving her tips, I then had to amend my rule to include him.

Hopefully we will see you @ Minden.

Joe

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe J View Post
    Skoontz:

I can offer you one other piece of advice, which my dad always preached to me.

Everyone on the beach will offer KT advice, the trick is to pick one or two people, and only take their advice, since they will all have different ideas on how to do things.

I was to listen ONLY to my dad and Ted May, no others.

When Lauren started racing, she was told to listen to myself and one other person for driving tips. We were at the divisionals a few years ago and Jimbo started giving her tips, I then had to amend my rule to include him.

Hopefully we will see you @ Minden.

Joe
    Joe-
    Yeah we are going to Minden. That will be an exciting drive
    Hope to meet you there!
    KT
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle
    2nd place overall AXSH in Copper (:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bowman View Post
    Congrats to KT on a fine race. Can wait to see you grow up and rebel agest your dad and drive a Merc!!!!

Good luck at your next race.

Bowman
    I want an D Stock Hydro...
    The Dad jsut says that they are too squirrely...
    They sound FUNN
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default KT - The HERO

KT,

I knew you could do it !!! A First Place finish in your first weekend !! And to boot your grades are improving, SWEET !! or rather that is just way to SIC !!! COming form my nearly 30 years experience racing, you are my hero !! Keep up the good work, and you will be kicking some serious boy azz. Remember to wink at them as you go past !!!

Can't wait to hear about your next race !!

Boat Racing is not a passion, it is an obsession !!!

Post Thanks / Like

YEAH!!!!
    WHO'S A RUNNERUP IN MINDEN???
    No challenges... that is cool.
    guess i gotta take 1st place...
    hhaaha
    Quote Originally Posted by David Mason View Post
    KT,

I knew you could do it !!! A First Place finish in your first weekend !! And to boot your grades are improving, SWEET !! or rather that is just way to SIC !!! COming form my nearly 30 years experience racing, you are my hero !! Keep up the good work, and you will be kicking some serious boy azz. Remember to wink at them as you go past !!!

Can't wait to hear about your next race !!

Boat Racing is not a passion, it is an obsession !!!
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Post Thanks / Like

Dave:

I was looking at the schedule for summer.....We have family in Illinois, Depue is too soon, unfortunately, but, I saw a Michigan race in July or August I thought that just might fit. I'm so proud if Kt, and all the California J kids. To see the faces of them when comming in or listening to the pros, (Ernie, Tammy, Jeff) it was awesome!

I have determined the J hydro can easily take the place of the skateboard!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skoontz View Post
    Dave:

I was looking at the schedule for summer.....We have family in Illinois, Depue is too soon, unfortunately, but, I saw a Michigan race in July or August I thought that just might fit. I'm so proud if Kt, and all the California J kids. To see the faces of them when comming in or listening to the pros, (Ernie, Tammy, Jeff) it was awesome!

I have determined the J hydro can easily take the place of the skateboard!
    NAH DAD-
    J Hydro can't do that...
    Skating is fun.
    Sorry Pops you are just to old to understand
    Just Kidding...
    But seriously won't happen
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Come On Over

Midwest folks are pretty friendly, especially in MI. If you can work it out, would love to get you in MI for a race. There are a couple NBRA races in IL as well you might want to check out. In Centrallia IL and Shelbyville IL. They run Novice, and KT's rig is a legal novice rig. I hope to be at both of those as well.

KT, you can enjoy both equally, but you will find boat racing addictions last forever, and skateboards last almost forever. Trust me... I know. You know what is really SIC, you go to college somewhere there are a lot of boat races, and I am sure you will find someone to keep your rig close by and you can race during college !

No pressure on you, but you better try to win at Minden !! Bets are rolling in already !! hehehe. Main thing is, to try to do well, and most important, have fun. Never give up trying to improve. Even old racers learn a trick or two driving each year.

Just think, you keep bringing those grades up, and you can soon turn it around to your dad to get you a new rig, or move up a class, etc !! See how it works !! I will be more than happy to help out in that aspect if at all possible. Keep your grades up, and keep on trying to win when racing, and you might get a big discount on a new boat......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Mason View Post
    Midwest folks are pretty friendly, especially in MI. If you can work it out, would love to get you in MI for a race. There are a couple NBRA races in IL as well you might want to check out. In Centrallia IL and Shelbyville IL. They run Novice, and KT's rig is a legal novice rig. I hope to be at both of those as well.

KT, you can enjoy both equally, but you will find boat racing addictions last forever, and skateboards last almost forever. Trust me... I know. You know what is really SIC, you go to college somewhere there are a lot of boat races, and I am sure you will find someone to keep your rig close by and you can race during college !

No pressure on you, but you better try to win at Minden !! Bets are rolling in already !! hehehe. Main thing is, to try to do well, and most important, have fun. Never give up trying to improve. Even old racers learn a trick or two driving each year.

Just think, you keep bringing those grades up, and you can soon turn it around to your dad to get you a new rig, or move up a class, etc !! See how it works !! I will be more than happy to help out in that aspect if at all possible. Keep your grades up, and keep on trying to win when racing, and you might get a big discount on a new boat......
    Will do...
    Bets are rolling already???
    How much has it gone up to?
    ahha
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go KT. I new you could do it. You make us girls look good. Sorry I have not been on my computer in a while. I was playing a game and not my home work and dad took the computer away for two weeks. I won't do that again. GIRLS RULE.............
    Who says you can't be beautiful and fast?

Tri Hull #22 is my Daddy.

Thread Information