Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LoveCraft half Transformed into Miss KTdoodle. A story by KT

Post Thanks / Like

Syndney:

Listen to your dad. He knows best. Homeowrk is very important and is one of the most important things you do. KT's racing time is going to be drastically effected by weather or not she pulls good grades in school, and she is working her head off trying to keep everything up. I know you are a little too young to think about colleges, but they start looking at grades from 8th grade on. Doing homework now helps you train for when it gets harder when you get bigger. Colleges also look at alot of other things besides grades. They want well rounded people in school. So, along with the god grades KT is going to have this year, she also belongs to National Charity League (NCL) she volunteers at the local animal shelter nd she also has a dog walking a pet baby sitting business so she can earn some mo ney to help pay for racing. Along with what I just mentioned, she also is a member of APBA which can be added to her college resume.

We were wondering where you were at, so keep that homework on track and we can see you soon!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Can't Say

Quote Originally Posted by MissKTdoodle View Post
    Will do...
    Bets are rolling already???
    How much has it gone up to?
    ahha

It is not legal to bet on boat racing in the U.S..

Git yer butt to doing some homework and doing good in school so I can have some beer money after your next race !! I mean some soda pop money.

Ever used a carbon fiber board ? (skate)

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by David Mason View Post
    It is not legal to bet on boat racing in the U.S..

Git yer butt to doing some homework and doing good in school so I can have some beer money after your next race !! I mean some soda pop money.

Ever used a carbon fiber board ? (skate)
    Yeah those things are gnarley. My friend Ryan has one. They don't break
    OH well, Japan is rooting for me...
    haha We looked up Miss KTdoodle on google yesterday and like a million things with me and some Japanese thing popped up...
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle
    2nd place overall AXSH in Copper (:

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by girls race 2 View Post
    Way to go KT. I new you could do it. You make us girls look good. Sorry I have not been on my computer in a while. I was playing a game and not my home work and dad took the computer away for two weeks. I won't do that again. GIRLS RULE.............
    Well,
    Good for your Dad taking away the computer.
    You need to listen to him. I figured out that not listening to them gets you in a LOT of trouble.
    When you don't listen to him they tend to tell the whole word about *COUGH COUGH DAD COUGH COUGH COUGH* and it doesn't give you a good feeling knowing that ALL of Hydroracer.net and ALL of Boatracingfacts.com knows about your problem!
    DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
    KT
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys.. Sydney just needs to keep things straight. Disney.com around this house never comes before homework. She got my point and she hates me to be dissapointed in her so it won't happen again.

Having Curtis Nunez and his SST120 at my house for the next 2 weeks really makes her itch to go fast I can tell you that.
    THIBODAUX RACING... Timmy Thibodaux

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tthibodaux View Post
    Thanks guys.. Sydney just needs to keep things straight. Disney.com around this house never comes before homework. She got my point and she hates me to be dissapointed in her so it won't happen again.

Having Curtis Nunez and his SST120 at my house for the next 2 weeks really makes her itch to go fast I can tell you that.
    No Problem Tim!
    I have a problem with homework... Or I should say HAD.
    I can tell that Sydney is Daddy's Little Girl, like me.
    My dad is my hero also.
    If I ever make it down to Texas I PROMISE that I will stop by and let Sydney play with my boat.
    She and I just need to do our homework
    Sydney- Disney.com was a fun site when I was a kid but the more important stuff is HOMEWORK!!!
    - No MATTER HOW BORING IT WILL HELP YOU GET THROUGH Middle School and High School.
    Me having bad habits at your age made me have worse habits now.
    But ALL of that is being fixed!
    Have fun racing Tim!
    Sydney I hope I taught you a little something...
    My Fingers hurt now ahah
    good night
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Am I hearing this right ?

A teenager, KT, saying to do her homework and listen to her parents ?? And she also said Gnarley. hehehehee, a blast from the past.

Sometimes we all need a little push, kids and adults alike. Keep it up KT and all the kids, the precedent has been set !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Mason View Post
    A teenager, KT, saying to do her homework and listen to her parents ?? And she also said Gnarley. hehehehee, a blast from the past.

Sometimes we all need a little push, kids and adults alike. Keep it up KT and all the kids, the precedent has been set !!!
    Yes,
    a lot of us do...
    ESPECIALLY Teens...
    We kind of speak and "express" our mind...
    AKA STUBBORN
    haha
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Post Thanks / Like

Default What boat racing could do for kids motivation

This is an E-mail I got from KT's Ms. Munoz, KT's English teacher today. This from a D and one race later, look....

Mr. Schwab, Katie is doing a great job in our English class. She has really turned around and is presenting a mature positive attitude. We will definitely keep an eye on her but I am impressed with the changes I have seen in her and I really appreciate the initiative she has taken to come in after school for help. thanks, Jennifer

I know this will embarass the crap of of her, but ya gotta know, from loosing my hair worrying to so proud, I can't say enough....

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Skoontz View Post
    This is an E-mail I got from KT's Ms. Munoz, KT's English teacher today. This from a D and one race later, look....

Mr. Schwab, Katie is doing a great job in our English class. She has really turned around and is presenting a mature positive attitude. We will definitely keep an eye on her but I am impressed with the changes I have seen in her and I really appreciate the initiative she has taken to come in after school for help. thanks, Jennifer

I know this will embarass the crap of of her, but ya gotta know, from loosing my hair worrying to so proud, I can't say enough....
    Oh MY GOD!!!
    THAT IS FREAKING EMBARRASSING
    TAKE IT OFF NOW!!!
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Thread Information