Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LoveCraft half Transformed into Miss KTdoodle. A story by KT

Post Thanks / Like

With the exception of the air traps that were cut forward by Bill Rucker on the KTDoodle, that boat looks very similar to a Lovecraft.

Post Thanks / Like

Not to get off the subject but does anyone know who that cute gal is on page 2 of the June APBA propeller magazine, the one in the middle with the BIG smile!!! Wonder who that could be ???????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DKL View Post
    Not to get off the subject but does anyone know who that cute gal is on page 2 of the June APBA propeller magazine, the one in the middle with the BIG smile!!! Wonder who that could be ???????
    Hmmm... I dunno... Who might that be? AND evern better about 15 pages in they talk about me! haha
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle
    2nd place overall AXSH in Copper (:

Post Thanks / Like

I thought that might get a reply, congratulations CALIFORNIA GIRL !!! you did well, check out the story of the Highlands Tx race,I am the only 45 driver that did not get my picture in that article,there Ruben, Christina and Tiffany, and Fill In Chris but no Doug, Oh well

I hope you get that boat fixed , we all look foreward to hearing about your next race, have a great summer KT!!

btw, I have a 13 yr old daughter but we do not have any clases down here for her to race,she wants my 45 when she turns 16, I don't know about that!!!

Doug

Post Thanks / Like

Doug:

We may be comming your way, there is a race on the boarder of TX and LA somewhere, Tim T found it...Because boat racing has seemed to motivate KT as well as it has, her grades are comming up, FAST, the deal of the 2008 is if she holds a consistent 3.0, and makes that climb, no matter what, we will take her out of school to race, but if the average drops, no race. We are going to Moses Lake, later this year, and probably Michigan sometime. No dates set as of yet. The boat deck will be fixed later today, then on Tuesday I'm gettingan awesome new Dave Mason special nose, which we will video as it is being fitted to the boat. Then repaint. I have to put pistons back in the motor and see what if anything I can do to make it run better with that ridiculous and disgusting half inch hole choking device that is called a restrictor plate. So, a full week for the KTDoodle, and we won't get any test time, as she graduates Friday, we are packing Thursday, having lunch at an oceanfront restaraut, with rig on back of truck, then driving 582 miles to Oroville.

We are worse than you for races, because there is all this incredible water nesteled between mountains within 20 minutes of our home....and wind free in many cases smooth as glass.....hydro and tunnel water for sure..... yet, because of speical interest organizations worrying about the mating habbitat of the long eared galloot and it's cohabitants, (see photo) we can't use the water.... So, I make fuel from old restaraunt grease for .67 a gallon, and we drive down the road smelling like a bag of french fries.....Makes alot of sense, ban boat racing from water bodies, so racers drive 500 miles to get water....What is worse for the habbitat of the long eared galloot, the emmisions we burn in the 500 mile run, or the short term use of water twice a year? Draconian logic for sure....

Stay tuned for more from the KTDoodle camp...She is interviewing for a new boat this weekend...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DKL View Post
    I thought that might get a reply, congratulations CALIFORNIA GIRL !!! you did well, check out the story of the Highlands Tx race,I am the only 45 driver that did not get my picture in that article,there Ruben, Christina and Tiffany, and Fill In Chris but no Doug, Oh well

I hope you get that boat fixed , we all look foreward to hearing about your next race, have a great summer KT!!

btw, I have a 13 yr old daughter but we do not have any clases down here for her to race,she wants my 45 when she turns 16, I don't know about that!!!

Doug
    Haha-
    Yeah...
    I told Ron I want that Revolution of his now haha.
    I don't think he wants to let me have it yet...
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Post Thanks / Like

How bout lets work on figuring out what rough water hydro to put you in first. You got 2 years before APBA will let you run a 45, and a tunnel is alot different than a hydro....But, start doing well enough on the hydro and we can sell a whole bunch of advertising space on the sides of the tunnel.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skoontz View Post
    How bout lets work on figuring out what rough water hydro to put you in first. You got 2 years before APBA will let you run a 45, and a tunnel is alot different than a hydro....But, start doing well enough on the hydro and we can sell a whole bunch of advertising space on the sides of the tunnel.....
    1ST SPONSOR.... ABERCROMBIE AND *ITCH... OOPs I meant Fitch hahaha
    Sorenson or a DaweCraft
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Post Thanks / Like

FOR ALL YOU CALIFORNIA PEOPLE!!!
    You know you're from California when...../Californians are better because............

Everyone hates cops

You live next door to mexicans

You say "like" and "for sure" and "right on" and "dude" and "totally" and "peace out" and "chill" and "tight" and "bro" and "hell of" and "hella"(Nor Cal only) and "faded" and "stoked" and "fo sho" and you say them often

You know what real cheese taste like.

You don't get snowdays off because theres only snow in Mammoth, Tahoe, Shasta, and Big Bear.

You can wear sandals all year long.

You go to the Beach - not "down to the shore."

You know 65 mph really means 100.

When someone cuts you off, they get the horn and the finger and high speed chase cuz we dont mess around on the road.

Our governor can kick your governors a**.

You can go out at midnight.

You judge people based on what area code they live in, and when asked where you're from, you give your area code.

You might get looked at funny by locals when you're on vacation in their state, but when they find out you're from California you turn into a Greek GOD.

We don't stop at stop signs... we do a "california roll"
    No cop no stop baby!

You can get fresh and REAL Mexican food 24 hours a day.

All the TV shows you "other" states watch get filmed here.

We're the Golden State. Not the Cheese State. Not the Garden State.....GOLDEN!!!

We have In-N-Out (Arizona and Vegas are lucky we share that with them).

We have the most representation in the House of Representatives, which means our opinion means more than yours, which means we're better than you.

The best athletes come from here.

We got disneyland....wut now!

We have The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf which is way better than Starbucks.

We call it soda, not pop.

Oh, and no one from California calls it Cali... that's how we know you're not from around here.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The fastest part of your commute is down your driveway.

You were born somewhere else.

Your sense of direction=Toward the ocean and away from the ocean.

You eat an In n Out burger at least once a week!!!

You know how to eat an artichoke.

The primary bugs that you worry about are electronic.

Your car has bullet-proof windows.

Left is right and right is wrong.

Your monthly house payments exceed your annual income.

You can't find your other earring because your son/brother is wearing it.

You drive to your neighborhood block party.

Your family tree contains "significant others."

You see 25 lawyers chasing an ambulance.

You go to a tanning salon before going to the beach.

More money is spent on facelifts than on diapers.

Smoking in your office is not optional.

You pack shorts and a T-shirt for skiing in the snow, and a sweater and a wetsuit for the beach.

When you can't schedule a meeting because you must "do lunch."

Your children learn to walk in Birkenstocks.

You consult your horoscope before planning your day.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    All highways into the state say: "no fruits."

All highways out of the state say: "Go back."

The Terminator is your governor

It's barely sprinkling rain and there's a report on every news station: "STORM WATCH"

You actually get these jokes and pass them on to other friends from California.

You make over $300,000 and still can't afford a house.

You take a bus and are shocked at two people carrying on a conversation in English.

You don't care what race people are because you're too busy wondering what gender they are.

You have a very strong opinion about where your coffee beans are grown and can taste the difference between Sumatran and Ethiopian.

You know which restaurant serves the freshest arugula.

It's barely sprinkling rain outside, so you leave for work an hour early to avoid all the weather-related accidents.

A really great parking space can totally move you to tears.

A low speed police pursuit will interrupt ANY TV broadcast.

Gas costs $1.00 per gallon more than anywhere else in the U.S.

A man gets on the bus in full leather regalia and crotchless chaps. You don't even notice.

Unlike back home, the guy at 8:30 am at Starbucks wearing the baseball cap and sunglasses who looks like George Clooney IS George Clooney.

Your car insurance costs as much as your house payment.

The normal symbols on restrooms mean "people wearing pants" and "people wearing skirts".

Your hairdresser is straight, your plumber is gay, the woman who delivers your mail is into S &M, and your Mary Kay rep is a guy in drag.

Both you AND your dog have therapists.

You have to leave the big company meeting early because Billy Blanks himself is teaching the 4:00 PM Tae Bo class.

You pass an elementary school playground and the children are all busy with their cell phones or pagers.

Is this true or what?
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Post Thanks / Like

Dave Mason~
    You RULE!!! Thank You for the nosepeice... it is awesome!
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Thread Information