Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LoveCraft half Transformed into Miss KTdoodle. A story by KT

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Intriguing Stuff !!!!!

This could be made into a fantastic new reality show. I just spent my midnight shift reading this entire post and couldn't get out of my seat.
    The passion, excitement, disappointment and victory....
    It can't miss, I find myself looking each night for the next chapter.
    Keep it up KT, you go girl !!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ronus747 View Post
    This could be made into a fantastic new reality show. I just spent my midnight shift reading this entire post and couldn't get out of my seat.
    The passion, excitement, disappointment and victory....
    It can't miss, I find myself looking each night for the next chapter.
    Keep it up KT, you go girl !!!!
    hahaha thank you!
    wow! this "story" was THAT compelling?
    I think I should be written up in the Newspaper! WOW hahah
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle
    2nd place overall AXSH in Copper (:

Post Thanks / Like

Hey KT..

Over at Hydro racer they are remembering of a girl 20 years ago who won both J-classes at the nations. Here is the link..

http://hydroracer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11048

Craig Furnal

Post Thanks / Like

Craig:

I want to thank you for you interest in this thread. I've said it before, I'll say it again, even if KT smacks my arm like her mom used to do to me when I drove....\

For this girl she was sheltered, shy and confused. She never met her real mom as she died 2 days after KT was born, and she (KT's mom) was a very serious gear head.... KT was failing in school at the beginning of 8th grade, hanging with the wrong kids and basically driving Patti, KT's new (step) mom and I nuts...She is off the scale brilliant, and has ambitions of becomming a Veteranarian someday....She is philanthropic and has a heart of gold....Then, on or about August 16th of 2006, she went with me and Patti to the CAOMC meet at D'anza cove in mission Bay, San Diego. Where, she climbed into a B stock runabout with a MK20H on the transom. I forgave her for sitting in front of a Merc.... At that time, a few people, Ron Russ Hill, and Pat Bowman talked to her about possibly racing....KT drove a 120 and 160 1/4 midget to victories 3 years running back in the Midwest, and we got out of it because as a single dad running a business and raising a little girl, I was overburdened and still in grief after 6 years of her moms passing.....

So, I reunite with Patti, my old H/S sweetheart after 23 years of not seeing her. We moved to Socal, sold the business and began the same business over.... Then, I can't remember exactly how it went, but, Bob Peebles calls shortly after and asked us if we would like to try an A boat at the 2006 San Diego Bay thunderboat regatta...So, we agree, made arrangements and Jeff Connant calls the morning she is supposed to test.... The A motor lost it's fuel pump...We still came, KT, me and Patti followed later in the minivan. So, Jeff sets her up in his C boat. she goes out, turing hard rights trying to plane off....Gets planed off, runs a good pass, then gets stuck in ahard left turn...In the circle was a 6' $1,500.00 Unlimited buoy, and a 42' Fountain on the beach,....I remember telling myself "Fountain, Buoy, Fountain, Buoy...$300K Fountain, $1,500 buoy, KT hit the buoy....HIT THE BUOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She ended up pulling out of the turn and an addiction began that day...So we start our quest for boat, courtesy of Bill curtis, and engine, Dale Bishop, and lots of elbow grease and wonderful advice from many, Dave Mason, Ron Hill, Dale and a multitude of others too long to mention....Parker 2007 was the first race and we have done 3 others since....Longbeach next weekend already, then 2 in September, and 2 or 3 in October.... As a result of boat racing, competing, meeting lots of great new friends her age, mentoring by Ron, Chad, Bunker Hill Tammy Dawe, and loads more, KT got almost a 3.0 at the final this year....Dangle the boat racing carrot in front of her face, and she gets down and does her work! It's the first motivational thing we've seen her do, so now, she won't live in a van down by the river!!!!!!!!!!

Sheezzz got her own hydro to take to the river!

This thread is for everyone's enjoyment, and it warms my heart when someone does just that. Stay tuned as the rest of the book is written....

Post Thanks / Like

Skoontz;

If i find the picture I'll post it. It is a picture from the 1991 Youngstown Ohio nationals. In the picture is the start of the Final heat of JSR.. Some big names in the picture. One of them being Stephen Dawe.. I'll list them when I post..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skoontz View Post
    Craig:

I want to thank you for you interest in this thread. I've said it before, I'll say it again, even if KT smacks my arm like her mom used to do to me when I drove....\

For this girl she was sheltered, shy and confused. She never met her real mom as she died 2 days after KT was born, and she (KT's mom) was a very serious gear head.... KT was failing in school at the beginning of 8th grade, hanging with the wrong kids and basically driving Patti, KT's new (step) mom and I nuts...She is off the scale brilliant, and has ambitions of becomming a Veteranarian someday....She is philanthropic and has a heart of gold....Then, on or about August 16th of 2006, she went with me and Patti to the CAOMC meet at D'anza cove in mission Bay, San Diego. Where, she climbed into a B stock runabout with a MK20H on the transom. I forgave her for sitting in front of a Merc.... At that time, a few people, Ron Russ Hill, and Pat Bowman talked to her about possibly racing....KT drove a 120 and 160 1/4 midget to victories 3 years running back in the Midwest, and we got out of it because as a single dad running a business and raising a little girl, I was overburdened and still in grief after 6 years of her moms passing.....

So, I reunite with Patti, my old H/S sweetheart after 23 years of not seeing her. We moved to Socal, sold the business and began the same business over.... Then, I can't remember exactly how it went, but, Bob Peebles calls shortly after and asked us if we would like to try an A boat at the 2006 San Diego Bay thunderboat regatta...So, we agree, made arrangements and Jeff Connant calls the morning she is supposed to test.... The A motor lost it's fuel pump...We still came, KT, me and Patti followed later in the minivan. So, Jeff sets her up in his C boat. she goes out, turing hard rights trying to plane off....Gets planed off, runs a good pass, then gets stuck in ahard left turn...In the circle was a 6' $1,500.00 Unlimited buoy, and a 42' Fountain on the beach,....I remember telling myself "Fountain, Buoy, Fountain, Buoy...$300K Fountain, $1,500 buoy, KT hit the buoy....HIT THE BUOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She ended up pulling out of the turn and an addiction began that day...So we start our quest for boat, courtesy of Bill curtis, and engine, Dale Bishop, and lots of elbow grease and wonderful advice from many, Dave Mason, Ron Hill, Dale and a multitude of others too long to mention....Parker 2007 was the first race and we have done 3 others since....Longbeach next weekend already, then 2 in September, and 2 or 3 in October.... As a result of boat racing, competing, meeting lots of great new friends her age, mentoring by Ron, Chad, Bunker Hill Tammy Dawe, and loads more, KT got almost a 3.0 at the final this year....Dangle the boat racing carrot in front of her face, and she gets down and does her work! It's the first motivational thing we've seen her do, so now, she won't live in a van down by the river!!!!!!!!!!

Sheezzz got her own hydro to take to the river!

This thread is for everyone's enjoyment, and it warms my heart when someone does just that. Stay tuned as the rest of the book is written....
    FAJA-------
    NOT
    COOL
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle
    2nd place overall AXSH in Copper (:

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dew1us...

Seems Chad was playing Junior All_American Football in 1991 and he loaned Steven Dawe his good J Runabout wheel...Somewhere in my mind, seems Steven ran two second for a third....Not sure that is quite correct, but do know Steven ran Chad's prop...

Let me guess...Mikey Hauenstein had a 3-1 and Richard Hearn had a 1-3...

I want to see the results...

Thanks!
    Last edited by Ron Hill; 08-09-2007 at 10:19 PM.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Way Cool.......

K.T.

I can't think of a better reason to get into boat racing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 44.4.........

No great speed for the pro and OPC guys, not too shaby for the KTDoodle..... Her turns are getting better, and she came by the pier dancing on a blade of the prop. I want to thank Ron for inviting us to Irvine Lake. There musta been 8 or 9 boats there. A very obscure place compared to alot of the water back home, but very fun. We'll miss Marlee at Longbeach, it was great to meet her and we look forward to getting to know her and race with her at San Diego and Bakersfield. Little Miss Mana, (Amanda Rich), girl you kick some butt! We will see you at Longbeach in Marlee's boat. Pretty soon region 12 will have to have 2 J classes to fit them all!

e-PerformanceMarine.com ePerformanceMarine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Amanda "Lil Miss Dynomite" used to be Lil Miss Mana surprised me and alot of others out at Lake Irvine. She will be racing in her boat (Dawe Craft) with Marlies OB engine. Amanda has been working on her boat all day. It is close, decals are ordered and will be ready for pick up tomarrow at 10am. Watch out KT and Jared, "Lil Miss Dynomite" is comin !!!

KT it was nice to meet you and your dad. Bunker Hill Thank you. Ron Hill you are going to make a great Inboard Endurance Chairman, Thank you !
    Jim & Amanda Rich
    CJ 72 & 53c

JR Performance Motorsports

Jet Drive Service & Repair

Thread Information