Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LoveCraft half Transformed into Miss KTdoodle. A story by KT

Post Thanks / Like

Default Longbeach

Marine Stadium....Beautiful place to run. First J heat, dad, me, decided to boost KT's motor a tad just to see if it could get more than practice....Dumb move on my part, as the boat did not plane during the first heat....Oh KT was pissed....But, she has learned to watch flags...As, when the white came out, she let off the throttle and was towed in as opposed to plowing water after the green came out like up in Oroville....Second heat, water was rough, and after her flip earlier, she let off the throttle and came in 4th...I told her good job, because anytime she feels unsafe driving she needs to do that, and if anyone calls her for doing that they will deal with my wrath.....

Sunday comes. First heat. We explain how we want them to line up...I ask the refs if it is OK to cut the course to line up and they say OK....KT does just that, and the tower ref even commented how he liked that move!!!!! So, fighting for the inside lane, she gets squeezed in to a buoy, and, tossed from the boat. She swims to the boat, attempts to pull herself in and realizes she is sinking the boat so she sat in the water for rescue to grab her....I run down to the ramp with about 1,000 onlookers and racers watching, as she sits up from the strecher and gets up she got a standing ovation very heartbroken and tells me she hit this buoy...so, I told her she needs to go find Ross, because if ya hit a buoy in millng, they add 500 points to your score... The crowd laughs, she laughs through her tears, and now she is getting that KTDoodle pissed feeling....The heat was called....We head to the pit, dry the cut suit and ready the boat for the last heat.

She heads out, all 4 in a perfect line to the start, Then, she takes off ahead of the pack, and, listening to the turn training Ron and many others gave her, cuts the turn so tight the boat got knocked off plane...she needed more throttle and a wider sweep, but, a far cry from the triangles she usually turns. She planes off, and, ands up with a 3rd.

Amanda Rich, first time out, is an incredible driver and a new buddy. Mel Bear, and Jared Wallach are both looking real good, and we left early, but I think Mel got 1st overall and Jared second. Don't take this as final, cause we did not stay...I'm tired, sore and going to get ready for work tomorrow....Lots more work to do on this boat, but actaully, it gunna get replaced soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Breaking News... Miss KT DOODLE'S New Boat

I have sold my brand new Dawe Craft J/AXS/A Hydro to KT DOODLE. I will deliver it next weekend....The Love Craft was a great project, but the new Dawe Craft will be very good for KT...

Let's see, Ernie has now built me two A Hydros, and neither one has seen the inside of my shop....It is OK, though, as Ernie builds every boat with the same thought and that thought is, "This boat CAN win the Nationals"...Ernie has build almost 250 boats...since he and Ted May started working together in back about 1961...

Ernie will start MY J/AXS/A Hydro as soon as I pick up this one for KT!!!!

My granddaughter wanst a J Hydro, she wants it painted PINK with DIAMONDS.......I hope she means like black diamonds as real diamonds would make the boat too heavy!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ron:

KT is reluctantly taking the boat.....I'm betting however when she sees it pop off plane with the 1/2" gag hole without having to park her *** on the spot you told, her, she will open her eyes. Then, after she enters turn one with the skid fin and sponson set, full throttle, without getting tossed around, she will be sold....It was a fun discussion at dinner tonight....Not! Sheez a freeken hard head like her mom was, that Hungarian blood in her talking.....

The next thing I gotta talk to her about is a color scheme...Seems there are WAY too many white hydros on the water, so, maybe Pink fading into red, to orange...I dunno, she ruled the roost from day care til now, so I'm sure she'll tell me what she will accept.... Next she wants a D alky boat and sweet 16 will be sweet 45....Too bad Chads revolution is heavy now, cause we got no where to keep it.... Then dads gunna get a toy....That Rockholt 4-60 powered F for next year....

Thank you for keeping KT in mind, Longbeach proved that boat of hers is squirrelier than a 3 pecker billy goat.....

Post Thanks / Like

ron-
    ... i am taking in the boat. not happily but i have to do it is guess or else the dads will get maad.
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle
    2nd place overall AXSH in Copper (:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skoontz View Post
    Marine Stadium....Beautiful place to run. First J heat, dad, me, decided to boost KT's motor a tad just to see if it could get more than practice....Dumb move on my part, as the boat did not plane during the first heat....Oh KT was pissed....But, she has learned to watch flags...As, when the white came out, she let off the throttle and was towed in as opposed to plowing water after the green came out like up in Oroville....Second heat, water was rough, and after her flip earlier, she let off the throttle and came in 4th...I told her good job, because anytime she feels unsafe driving she needs to do that, and if anyone calls her for doing that they will deal with my wrath.....

Sunday comes. First heat. We explain how we want them to line up...I ask the refs if it is OK to cut the course to line up and they say OK....KT does just that, and the tower ref even commented how he liked that move!!!!! So, fighting for the inside lane, she gets squeezed in to a buoy, and, tossed from the boat. She swims to the boat, attempts to pull herself in and realizes she is sinking the boat so she sat in the water for rescue to grab her....I run down to the ramp with about 1,000 onlookers and racers watching, as she sits up from the strecher and gets up she got a standing ovation very heartbroken and tells me she hit this buoy...so, I told her she needs to go find Ross, because if ya hit a buoy in millng, they add 500 points to your score... The crowd laughs, she laughs through her tears, and now she is getting that KTDoodle pissed feeling....The heat was called....We head to the pit, dry the cut suit and ready the boat for the last heat.

She heads out, all 4 in a perfect line to the start, Then, she takes off ahead of the pack, and, listening to the turn training Ron and many others gave her, cuts the turn so tight the boat got knocked off plane...she needed more throttle and a wider sweep, but, a far cry from the triangles she usually turns. She planes off, and, ands up with a 3rd.

Amanda Rich, first time out, is an incredible driver and a new buddy. Mel Bear, and Jared Wallach are both looking real good, and we left early, but I think Mel got 1st overall and Jared second. Don't take this as final, cause we did not stay...I'm tired, sore and going to get ready for work tomorrow....Lots more work to do on this boat, but actaully, it gunna get replaced soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoontz View Post
    Ron:

KT is reluctantly taking the boat.....I'm betting however when she sees it pop off plane with the 1/2" gag hole without having to park her *** on the spot you told, her, she will open her eyes. Then, after she enters turn one with the skid fin and sponson set, full throttle, without getting tossed around, she will be sold....It was a fun discussion at dinner tonight....Not! Sheez a freeken hard head like her mom was, that Hungarian blood in her talking.....

The next thing I gotta talk to her about is a color scheme...Seems there are WAY too many white hydros on the water, so, maybe Pink fading into red, to orange...I dunno, she ruled the roost from day care til now, so I'm sure she'll tell me what she will accept.... Next she wants a D alky boat and sweet 16 will be sweet 45....Too bad Chads revolution is heavy now, cause we got no where to keep it.... Then dads gunna get a toy....That Rockholt 4-60 powered F for next year....

Thank you for keeping KT in mind, Longbeach proved that boat of hers is squirrelier than a 3 pecker billy goat.....

I AM SICK OF YOU SAYING THAT I WANT A FRIGGEN D ALKY BOAT!!!!!!!!!!
    I DONT WANT IT!
    I WANT MY 45 and thats it.
    no accepts and the boat..
    we will see.
    and as for my boat...
    who wants it?
    ANYONE EXPERIENCED ENOUGH THAT IS....
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle
    2nd place overall AXSH in Copper (:

Post Thanks / Like

Aren't daughters fun to bug?

Post Thanks / Like

3 pecker billy goat.. DANG thats squirly!!
    THIBODAUX RACING... Timmy Thibodaux

Post Thanks / Like

Hey saw a youtube video last night with KT going into the turn to hard and basically spinning out. I will post the link later. Have to find it..

Post Thanks / Like

Dew1, please do! That's exactly what I mean....The heat before that she went swimming!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Kt

If you don't try a lot of different boats you will never know which one fits you. The Dawecraft might suit your drving style very well, might not, but you don't know unless you give your BEST shot. An attitude won't get you very far in boat racing.... It just gets you beached. Remember, this is not Karting, and it dam sure ain't stock car racing. It is a family sport with a bunch of your competitors helping you race competitively... think about that.

Rome was not built in a day, and neither are boat racers.

And never rule out a D Alkie, they are Capsule boats similar to the 45 you want. 500CC and above in the hydros run capsule boats. They are not tunnel boats though, they are hydros with capsules installed. Very cool and exciting to watch, and I for one would jump at a chance to drive them. I bet you would too if you saw an Alkie race...

Now then, lets see some of the old KT come back and keep us all enthused about your progress on the new boat. If it does not fit your style you can always sell it and try a Sorenson, or a JDS or a few others on the left coast.

Be good and smile, and oh yeah, shut up and race !!

Thread Information