Default I gotcha KT!

Quote Originally Posted by MissKTdoodle View Post
    i hate purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sorry you guys
    ahah
    i am not into girly colors on the boat
    ESPECIALLY purpleeee
    that is the worst of the worst
    how about black and blue.........oh wait, them be Tammy's colors! Just pick out some kewl colors that stand out on the water!
    Daren Goehring
    63-R
    DSH, 500ccmh, 750ccmh

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Check it out......

Purple boat in the middle runs close to 100, so as colors go!!! Mr. Mason runs ,well
    RichardKCMo.
    =MissKTdoodle;39096]i hate purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sorry you guys
    ahah
    i am not into girly colors on the boat
    ESPECIALLY purpleeee
    that is the worst of the worst[/QUOTE]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RichardKCMo; 08-27-2007 at 09:06 PM. Reason: forgot the pic???

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Well KT

Purple is a COOL color !! It is a fast color !! And no, it is not associated with anything rainbow oriented..

Actually in that pic above Richard posted the 2L boat is the fastest boat I have ever seen in SEH/FEH. I ran hind tit to him in Centrallia, and yes, we were both running pretty darn close to 100.

Since you don't like Purple how about this. Really pretty silver with some black accents ? That is a pretty cool color scheme. You could put a checkered flag scheme using the black and silver across the nose of the boat, and flair it into the decks.

The right red would offset the black and silver nicley as well.

Post Thanks / Like

The silver scheme you mention Dave is what I was thinking. But I like Purple myself, deep metalic purple, or electric blue which was her moms favorite car color would be awesome. Lots of possibliities on this bad girl. Rumor has it, this identical boat design gave Tammy Dawe 2MPH using same motor and prop....I think we will have to run a transom jack rather than the type we have that bolts to the motor, and the transom is 16° not the 18° that the love boat has. Also, the Dawe is stronger and get this....23 lbs lighter than the Lovecraft. We will need lead for J rather than being 14 lbs over as we were. She best make up her mind soon, San Diego they are running in front of the crowd, all 110,000 of them and we are setting up a huge J display next to Hill Marines' pit with a goody table.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Mason View Post
    Purple is a COOL color !! It is a fast color !! And no, it is not associated with anything rainbow oriented..

Actually in that pic above Richard posted the 2L boat is the fastest boat I have ever seen in SEH/FEH. I ran hind tit to him in Centrallia, and yes, we were both running pretty darn close to 100.

Since you don't like Purple how about this. Really pretty silver with some black accents ? That is a pretty cool color scheme. You could put a checkered flag scheme using the black and silver across the nose of the boat, and flair it into the decks.

The right red would offset the black and silver nicley as well.
    Black and Silver is a maybe...
    rainbowwww.. that sounds pretty dankie
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle
    2nd place overall AXSH in Copper (:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skoontz View Post
    The silver scheme you mention Dave is what I was thinking. But I like Purple myself, deep metalic purple, or electric blue which was her moms favorite car color would be awesome. Lots of possibliities on this bad girl. Rumor has it, this identical boat design gave Tammy Dawe 2MPH using same motor and prop....I think we will have to run a transom jack rather than the type we have that bolts to the motor, and the transom is 16° not the 18° that the love boat has. Also, the Dawe is stronger and get this....23 lbs lighter than the Lovecraft. We will need lead for J rather than being 14 lbs over as we were. She best make up her mind soon, San Diego they are running in front of the crowd, all 110,000 of them and we are setting up a huge J display next to Hill Marines' pit with a goody table.
    FAJA-
    purple no offense makes me puke
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Post Thanks / Like

Default Then we're related cause....

puke makes me turn purple, especially on my BSOB after the races saturday night....

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pardon Me

Quote Originally Posted by MissKTdoodle View Post
    Black and Silver is a maybe...
    rainbowwww.. that sounds pretty dankie
    But what is "pretty dankie" ?? Must be a left coast thing... We don't have no San Fran's around these parts !!

What is your fav color ? Your Second Fav color ? Pick it and go with it, no more time to fiddle fart around, git your butt busy painting !!! Then git yer butt in the boat and drive it like you stole it..... hold on, if you know how to drive it like you stole it then your dad needs to be worried... Drive the piss outta the boat. Remember, everyone crashes, even the best of the best crash now and again. Just saddle back up and go for it without looking back.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Mason View Post
    But what is "pretty dankie" ?? Must be a left coast thing... We don't have no San Fran's around these parts !!

What is your fav color ? Your Second Fav color ? Pick it and go with it, no more time to fiddle fart around, git your butt busy painting !!! Then git yer butt in the boat and drive it like you stole it..... hold on, if you know how to drive it like you stole it then your dad needs to be worried... Drive the piss outta the boat. Remember, everyone crashes, even the best of the best crash now and again. Just saddle back up and go for it without looking back.
    fav color: PINK
    2nd: Green
    hahahaha
    but they arent good
    and "dankie" AKA "dank" means cool
    i say it every once in a while the term "sick" by the way has been retired...
    old people are starting to use it...
    and Rainbow LIKE i said sounds pretty Dankie/Gnar
    yeaasssssssssssss
    drive it like you stole it....
    Dave i am worried hahah
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skoontz View Post
    puke makes me turn purple, especially on my BSOB after the races saturday night....
    im going anorexic...
    THANKS
    hahah
    Just Kiddinggg
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Thread Information