Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LoveCraft half Transformed into Miss KTdoodle. A story by KT

Post Thanks / Like

Ah the Mary Kay cosmetics boat! What level is the owner at and has he won any free trips for selling the most at the marinas??

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Rainbow...........

KT,

Back in the day, Team Yamato showed up in Hinton at the Pro nationals with white boats stripped with rainbow colors and a big red dot. The boats looked great and the team had matching shirts. You'd just have to find a replacement for the dot. They were pretty ...........dankie !!!

My God, is this what I have to look forward to with my 13 year old daughter........LOL

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Mary Kay - Avon

Hey,

In that smae race where the pic of my hydro is up this thread, Shane Hebert (pronounced ABEAR) had a black boat, owned by Dave Tuttle, with AVON graphics on it. They gave away some neat products to the winners of each heat. I believe Shane's wife is an Avon dealer. I won some mosquito spray and some sun tan lotion, thankfully..... it was not some other porducts I won, but Mom would have been happy had they been !

Pink and Green........ Well KT, your boat woul dbe easy to spot out there for sure, go for it !! Neon Pink with Neon Green works. I have seen a lot of RC race cars with that paint scheme. It works. Make the nose piece and cockpit sides green, and the rest hot pink.
    Accent it with some stripping.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skoontz View Post
    Ah the Mary Kay cosmetics boat! What level is the owner at and has he won any free trips for selling the most at the marinas??
    NOT COOL FAJA
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle
    2nd place overall AXSH in Copper (:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ronus747 View Post
    KT,

Back in the day, Team Yamato showed up in Hinton at the Pro nationals with white boats stripped with rainbow colors and a big red dot. The boats looked great and the team had matching shirts. You'd just have to find a replacement for the dot. They were pretty ...........dankie !!!

My God, is this what I have to look forward to with my 13 year old daughter........LOL
    haha.
    yeahhh i will put a PINK heart on it...
    and possibly...
    when she turns about 14 she get the attitude...
    it will for SURE get worse through high school
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Mason View Post
    Hey,

In that smae race where the pic of my hydro is up this thread, Shane Hebert (pronounced ABEAR) had a black boat, owned by Dave Tuttle, with AVON graphics on it. They gave away some neat products to the winners of each heat. I believe Shane's wife is an Avon dealer. I won some mosquito spray and some sun tan lotion, thankfully..... it was not some other porducts I won, but Mom would have been happy had they been !

Pink and Green........ Well KT, your boat woul dbe easy to spot out there for sure, go for it !! Neon Pink with Neon Green works. I have seen a lot of RC race cars with that paint scheme. It works. Make the nose piece and cockpit sides green, and the rest hot pink.
    Accent it with some stripping.
    Faja, Dave, Everyone that cares~
    my boat i think will be...

RAINBOW!
    my new paint scheme i want to be original and that is a sharp look soo yeahh and if anyone asks... it ISNT for gay pride... hahahaha
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm stumped....

Rainbow....My wife and I were cooking up a yellow bodied boat....With an American flag unfureling stars across the nose cone, and proud stripes of the original 13 colonies rolling along the cockpit...GPS saying 46.2 with my newley built motor....The voice in it's head saying "Igor, I need some black motors for my noon feeding"... Pearlescent colors....5 coats of clear over it all to smooth it out.....Make this bad boat talk....

But noooooooo sheeeezz gotta make me figure out how to do a freeken rainbow..... And in two weeks, San Diego..... Heeeeeeeeelllllllpppppp!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skoontz View Post
    Rainbow....My wife and I were cooking up a yellow bodied boat....With an American flag unfureling stars across the nose cone, and proud stripes of the original 13 colonies rolling along the cockpit...GPS saying 46.2 with my newley built motor....The voice in it's head saying "Igor, I need some black motors for my noon feeding"... Pearlescent colors....5 coats of clear over it all to smooth it out.....Make this bad boat talk....

But noooooooo sheeeezz gotta make me figure out how to do a freeken rainbow..... And in two weeks, San Diego..... Heeeeeeeeelllllllpppppp!!!!!!!
    hahah!
    i AM NOT DOING THE COUNTRY ACROSS MY BOAT!!!
    ummm Rosta colors??! thats dankie
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

A rainbow sounds much easier that what you had planned Skoontz. Flags furl around like you say, but a rainbow only exists in arches--comlete or partial. So if that's what KT wants then all you have to do is figure out whether it is supposed to be an Andy Warhol rainbow or an airbrush one where all the colors transition from one color to the next.

I do like my old colors of Red White and Blue. But whatever you do, as I am sure you know, a clear coat of UV protection is necessary for longer life in your part of the world. We always had good luck with DuPont.

I saw some Johnsonville Brats for the first time at the supermarket yesterday. I think I'll grill some for Labor Day.

Post Thanks / Like

We are working out the details now, Wayne...I'm clearing the bottom tomorrow, then rolling her over to smooth the deck for primer....

Slow burbulate your Johnsonvilles in cheap beer, then take em out and grille them until the casing is browned.....Sautee onions in butter and use hot mustard on a grilled bun for bread....TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!

Thread Information