Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LoveCraft half Transformed into Miss KTdoodle. A story by KT

Post Thanks / Like

Default This is more like it...

She does not like this one....But, the first one looks too much like a freezer made burrito...What do you think????
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skoontz View Post
    She does not like this one....But, the first one looks too much like a freezer made burrito...What do you think????
    Can We Say Rainbow Bright...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skoontz View Post
    I personally don't like this....
    Two different boats.. Going down the backstretch its green coming down the front it is an angry red.. I like that scheme..

Plus it will screw with the announcer causing him to figure out who is in the boat..

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Well

The green burrito one looks well, okay. The rainbow one looks okay but man ! Is it really dankie ?

Add purple to the spectrum on the rianbow and it will be really dankie !! (gosh I hope I got the right usage of the word dankie)

I guess if I had to make a choice on those two drawings, it would be the rainbow one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Mason View Post
    The green burrito one looks well, okay. The rainbow one looks okay but man ! Is it really dankie ?

Add purple to the spectrum on the rianbow and it will be really dankie !! (gosh I hope I got the right usage of the word dankie)

I guess if I had to make a choice on those two drawings, it would be the rainbow one.
    The rainbow one is so gay.
    And Bob Gnarley is the Shizzzz :P
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle
    2nd place overall AXSH in Copper (:

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what's gayer....A knot haired dope smoking dead musician who looked like he did not bath in 4 years, or a floating burrito....

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Rainbow....but

I think the rainbow scheme looks great but.......it would really come out on a white boat. Plus the white background would jet you add more color to the rainbow. Check out your Lucky Charms. Just an old idiots opinion......

KT....at least you're giving me something to do while I'm bored at work in the middle of the night.

Post Thanks / Like

Default One things for sure....

When I pick up the primary colors, they all will be flourescent. With a white boat, there are lots of others on the water and we cannot see her from the others. The reason for the yellow is to be able to distinguish her boat from the others. Of course I could just say look for the one way put in front, but then as she laps the field we would loose her

Thanks for the input guys, keep it comming....

aka PhotoGirl
    Post Thanks / Like

Default another perspective

I have been photographing boat racing for the past 12 or so years. Just my 2cents, but some of the most awesome paint jobs just don't photograph well at all. Some of the most challenging shots are of the fluorescent paint jobs (especially in bright sun light) due to the properties of the paint. The glow around them can make the design almost undistinguishable in a photo. Candy colors seem to fare much better.

If you are not totally sold on any particular color(s), my suggestion would be to look back at your favorite race photos and see what looks best on the water. I think you will be surprised how some of the most common colors look spectacular.

food for thought....

Post Thanks / Like

Another thing to consider is can the numbers be easily read, my first boat had a beautiful paint job but the numbers blended in when viewed from a distance. Had to repaint the boat so the scorers could read my number.

Jerry

Thread Information