Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LoveCraft half Transformed into Miss KTdoodle. A story by KT

bill boyes

Very good point. Either white background and black numbers/letter or black background and white nunbers/letter. Also numbers on the sponson deck are recommended only and are not required.

Post Thanks / Like

Will neon yellow and black be enough contrast to read the numbers?

Thus far, we got Neon Rose, Neon green, neon yellow, metalflake black trim.

If we do the cockpit yellow, and use black numbers, that should work. If not, we can paint a 16" square white spot with black numbers.....

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skoontz View Post
    I personally don't like this....
    That response will not please the Obertos

Post Thanks / Like

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

AHHAHA
    yeahhhhhh i kinda was inspired by my colors from my favorite genre of music: Reggae, but as i looked into it the colors said some other things and really helped me. Yeah I know dad... I was very stubborn. But I am very glad that I chose my colors. They will look pretty danky. and They are deff not girly

its kinda sad.. but i refuse to paint my boat my favorite color... afraid to be called a girly girl--- which i totally am. but the guys mistake me. so i thought my three other favorite colors would look good
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle
    2nd place overall AXSH in Copper (:

Post Thanks / Like

House of Kolors is sending us their newest, a neon paint called "Yellow Pink", Rose, booger green that glows in the dark.... and platinum trim Since the cockpit is gunna be yellow, I'm doing the platinum in front of the windshield to block the sun....Then clear coat to make it look wet....This of course after we grade, er uh, sand the epoxy and fill the pock marks........

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Black and White numbers

I remember it as being exactly how Bill stated it; Black on White or vice versa, you may want to check before you spray the numbers first.
    K.T., I'm making the assumption that pink may be your favorite color. So what if you look Girly Girl............GO FOR IT.
    Reading through these post it seems to me that you can handle yourself and you're aggressive on the water. Maybe flourecent orange with tiger stripping would be perfect for you. You can fade the orange into yellow then stripe it..............maybe even pink with tiger stripes. Damn, I can't wait to see your boat after you figure it out, I just hope you dad still has his sanity after all the sugestions.....
    No matter what, Girly Girl, Rainbow or whatever, just go kick some.......butt.

Post Thanks / Like

welll
    i am doing the red and green and yellow!
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle
    2nd place overall AXSH in Copper (:

Post Thanks / Like

Default Colors will be in Friday...

White flat base.... Rose which is really Hot pink...Yellow, which they call chartruse, neon safety clean yellow, and, it glows in the dark, really....And, green, they call it booger green, and you can see deep into the paint...The trim, black metal flake, called Anocet. Buff it all after done, then blow a coat of House of Kolor clear and it looks wet all ay..... The bottom is done. Primer goes on the sponsons and bridge tomorrow after I sand some filler....Then we roll her over to prime the top. Base coat blows on Saturday, first color Saturday niht...Yellow over the cockpit, with metal flake black centered on the windshield...Monday night, the Rose, then Tuesday the Booger green....Wednesday the clear...And I'm taking step by step photos for Kt to do a video...Just like the video of us putting on Dave M's super nose....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Thunder View Post
    That response will not please the Obertos
    yep, then be the colors of the 2007 APBA 20SSH National Champion's boat!
    Daren Goehring
    63-R
    DSH, 500ccmh, 750ccmh

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'm feeling a little better about the burrito boat colors....Hopefully, we can get an AXS class going in region 12.

Thread Information