Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LoveCraft half Transformed into Miss KTdoodle. A story by KT

bill boyes

Numbers MUST Be black on white or white on black. APBA rule book rule 6 page 13. Most are now using vinyl numbers from sign shops such as Fast Signs. Place the numbers at the rear of the cockpit side as far back as space permits. Minimum of six inches in height and one inch stroke.
    note rule 6 (5)"The race committee shall have the power to warn, disqualify without previous notice , any driver who races with improper or illegible numbers"
    Just do not get creative with your numbers. They can meet the rule but are not illegible while on the race course. Just because you can read them 10 feet away does not mean they can be read from the judges stand.
    Scorers are getting fed up with the creative numbers game that some play. Again numbers on the decks is not required, but recommended so you do not have mess up your paint job. Fact is deck numbers on Hydros are very hard to I.D. from the Judges Stand.
    Bill and KT I urge you to read the rule book.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rulebook

Got it right here, Bill. I'll use a black background wth white numbers, or vice versa. Probably use the black metalic I got for trim paint....

bill boyes

Black Metalic!!!!Bill. you just will not listen. I strongly urge you to reread my post concerning numbers.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Blonde hair set aside....

I'll get a black transfer then set white numerals in it....Then all frame the black transfer with a 1" band of metallic.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bill boyes View Post
    Black Metalic!!!!Bill. you just will not listen. I strongly urge you to reread my post concerning numbers.
    seems to be a common deal...............................

black on white or white on black........................NO OPTIONS! PERIOD!

Kay used to hammer me on my numbers and I FINALLY listened as she was RIGHT! There should be only one type of font used.......no deviations!
    Daren Goehring
    63-R
    DSH, 500ccmh, 750ccmh

Post Thanks / Like

Default Why???????

Quote Originally Posted by Skoontz View Post
    I'll get a black transfer then set white numerals in it....Then all frame the black transfer with a 1" band of metallic.....
    you will not listen...................do as Bill has stated! The scorers can and will DQ you, if they feel THEY cannot read you numbers..........they have that right.........TRUST ME! There is no need for individualality her!
    Daren Goehring
    63-R
    DSH, 500ccmh, 750ccmh

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Long B"???

Long Beach still has 1 pin turns , if your not int. don't go.
    I'd miss sitting in my car in the air and listening though, even AM , gotta' be better than 27 speakers all yackin' at 1 'nce.
    Ya'll have fun on l QUOTE=mercguy;39718]you will not listen...................do as Bill has stated! The scorers can and will DQ you, if they feel THEY cannot read you numbers..........they have that right.........TRUST ME! There is no need for individualality here![/QUOTE]
    I feel the need to correct your spelling, They do have the rite tho.
    RichardKCMo

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I'll do an 18"x18" black backdrop, with white numbers....And if a scorer can't see that inside of a 1" metalic boarder on the outer perimeter of the black, they need catarac surgery....I'll keep it as the rule book reads even though it's gunna screw up the frozen burrito look KT is after

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skoontz View Post
    Ok, I'll do an 18"x18" black backdrop, with white numbers....And if a scorer can't see that inside of a 1" metalic boarder on the outer perimeter of the black, they need catarac surgery....I'll keep it as the rule book reads even though it's gunna screw up the frozen burrito look KT is after

keep ranting on the scorers...........that will get you all kinds of favors.........
    Daren Goehring
    63-R
    DSH, 500ccmh, 750ccmh

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RichardKCMo View Post
    Long Beach still has 1 pin turns , if your not int. don't go.
    I'd miss sitting in my car in the air and listening though, even AM , gotta' be better than 27 speakers all yackin' at 1 'nce.
    Ya'll have fun on l QUOTE=mercguy;39718]you will not listen...................do as Bill has stated! The scorers can and will DQ you, if they feel THEY cannot read you numbers..........they have that right.........TRUST ME! There is no need for individualality here!
    I feel the need to correct your spelling, They do have the rite tho.
    RichardKCMo[/QUOTE]

you are correcting my spelling Richard??? OMG!!
    Daren Goehring
    63-R
    DSH, 500ccmh, 750ccmh

Thread Information