Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LoveCraft half Transformed into Miss KTdoodle. A story by KT

Post Thanks / Like

Daren, you have that right my friend! You will love Ernies new design....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skoontz View Post
    Daren, you have that right my friend! You will love Ernies new design....

well, I ain't gettting an A hydro (A is way too slow and I am too big)...........
    Daren Goehring
    63-R
    DSH, 500ccmh, 750ccmh

Post Thanks / Like

With the C's he uses the step rib angled down both sides rather than the right side. When I saw how that thing worked, I was amazed at how the boat stayed glued to the water. After time, KT will learn that tight turns if unnecessary will cost speed. Next order of business, turns 101....

Post Thanks / Like

With the C's he uses the step rib angled down both sides rather than the right side. When I saw how that thing worked, I was amazed at how the boat stayed glued to the water. After time, KT will learn that tight turns if unnecessary will cost speed. Next order of business, turns 101....

Ya, I know that, it has been done on my previous boats. He designed that (step style chine) about 7 years ago (but doing it on both sides came about 2yrs ago). I have had about 8 Dawes so far........having it done both ways......

having the stepped chine on the port side is not as beneficial though, as it is on the starboard side.............(have had boats built both ways by Ernie). The design is for improved handling/carving in the turns. I have him modify the design some to fit my driving style......

once KT gets the hang of using the step chine setup (relying less on the turn fin) , she will be "rockin" through the turns!!!!!
    Daren Goehring
    63-R
    DSH, 500ccmh, 750ccmh

Post Thanks / Like

That's what I like about Ernie, he'll add his knowledge, and do it your way...I can't wait to finish the flames and the numbers. My wife is making a sun cover for it to stage between heats. This boat litterally glows.....

Post Thanks / Like

That's what I like about Ernie, he'll add his knowledge, and do it your way...I can't wait to finish the flames and the numbers. My wife is making a sun cover for it to stage between heats. This boat litterally glows.....
    that is what is so great about Ernie, he is willing to try new things on his boats...........god knows he put up with my ideas (some good and some bad)..........

he will build it pretty much anyway you want it........
    Daren Goehring
    63-R
    DSH, 500ccmh, 750ccmh

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Darren

You change boats and classes more than anyone I know !! Stick with one and get good with it and kick everyones butt !

Post Thanks / Like

well
    sorry guys but i specifically asked for the dad to not post ANY pictures
    my one year video is coming out tonight.
    and my new boat video will come out sometime next week
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle
    2nd place overall AXSH in Copper (:

Post Thanks / Like

Default sort of.........

Quote Originally Posted by David Mason View Post
    You change boats and classes more than anyone I know !! Stick with one and get good with it and kick everyones butt !
    do I change boats alot.........yes, you gotta not be afraid to try something new...............whether it works or not............plus, I like to have nice new stuff...........no junk here!

changing classes................not really. I run the classes that are dominant in the region I race in and support them and new technology..........but, I do run too many classes, but have fun (which should be the main reason we race, not just to win and kick butt (which is cool, but not the main focus) in all of them..............and will run every class I have fun in (no more A stuff though)..........
    Daren Goehring
    63-R
    DSH, 500ccmh, 750ccmh

Post Thanks / Like

Default Daren... A Jimbo and Ron Hill

Jimbo always calls me Gary Lewis's dad......not that there is any DNA involved, it is just that other than Gary being shorter than I, we have a lot in common when it comes to boat racing...

Daren LOVES boats and Boat Racing....the guy's name really should be Daren Von Dutch as he can paint like a CRAZY MAN....I've seen him drive some very fine races. He seems to handle HYDROS better than runabouts, but that may not be a fair acessment... Truth is Daren enjoys racing...

Jimbo, Ted May, Ernie Dawe and myself, one time won every first and second place trophy at a race...Jimbo drove some SERIOUS junk in his life and was often referred to as being a "LOON". Ted May called CRAZY drivers a "LOON" not Loons the birds, but LUNATICS...

Daren is OK, he's just CRAZY...but that may keep him from going insane!!!!

Thread Information