Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LoveCraft half Transformed into Miss KTdoodle. A story by KT

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Looks Nice

KT,

Boat looks cool. Can't wait to get the autographed picture.

One thing for sure, if you make it on the cover of a magazine, we will all know who it is !

Post Thanks / Like

Dave:

I am working on that....Been swamped right now, never imagined how much time this race boat thing takes from my free time....Well worth it right now, KT holding strong B's, every class. Looks like she wants to go to the nationals in the big apple this year......

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good chance we sit Bakersfield out....

Since Wednesday, KT has been sick. I brought her home early yesterday and she developed a bad pain, right side tummy, so we took her to the ER....

Strong chance she had an appendix in need of removal, turned out to be a false alarm, but, what it is may require the use of some class 3 narcotic to overcome pain until it passes. If she can run motrin, she can race, but if she needs the heavy duty pain killer, we are pulling her for reasons of safety. So, we were planning on a noon departure today so the boat can make it's debue. I there are not enough boats for a class without her, we appologize, but, gotta do what we gotta do....Stay tuned!

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

We'll pray for KT that the correct diagnosis and proper treatment are done. Andrew's false alarm on appendecitis returned several months later doing the same thing. It was still inconclusive when the pain subsided a little, but we decided to have it taken out. Turned out that it did need to come out and it was just a matter of a day or two before it would get to the critical stage.

If the white cell count drops dramatically overnight as it did in Andrew's case the first time around, don't take that as a sign that nothing is happening. When Alexis' husband was in the marines he had severe abdominal cramps and NO elevated white cell count at all. They gave him stuff for flu and sent him back to work. After a week of this, he said he needed to go to the hospital. Of course all the marines were teasing him. He drove himself in and as he walked into the reception room he collapsed. He was never suspected of having appendecitis and as he was unconscious they got no feedback on where the problem was. They did exploratory surgery and found his appendix had ruptured.

So good luck to you and KT Skoontz, and hope all turns out well and soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, Wayne. With a 4 jugs of Barium she drank, two CT scans, we can only hope! I told her she should pour that Barium over her cereal in the morning!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Great call Wayne

Same thing happened to me Wayne. They wanted to send me home also saying it wasn't my appendix, the only thing that kept me in the emergency room was my diabetes.....the next morning mine burst to their suprise. Hope everything is ok with K.T............we're praying

e-PerformanceMarine.com ePerformanceMarine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

KT did great in A this weekend she has a fast boat and just need a little work on her turns, I think she need some .............. !

Great job KT !
    Jim & Amanda Rich
    CJ 72 & 53c

JR Performance Motorsports

Jet Drive Service & Repair

U.K. J 250 - Euro JT250 Techteam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Do you fancy ?

KT & Skoontz

How do you fancy trying a race in the UK next year. Our J class is very different to yours but if we can find you a competitive boat would you fancy visiting us here in England ? Might take a little organising and I'd need to find out about licenses and stuff but we are trying to build up the juniors here in the UK and this would maybe generate a lot of publicity for the sport. We could try and organize it around school holiday's etc and I'd try and secure some sponsorship. Anyway just an idea at the moment, if your keen to take it any further pm me and we will see what we can organize.

Post Thanks / Like

KT had her attitude back this weekend! Thank you all for prayers, it was not an appendix , thank God! We both got colds, so, taking Emergen-C. We blew an engine in J, and Ernie Dawe lended us an A motor for Sunday, as I only brought one motor with us. She KT took 3rd all four heats and got a nice wall plaque.

As far as running J in England, what an incredible offer! She will be in the foreign exchange program in France the end of next year and we think we will run her in UIM, OSY-400 class, assumning she imrproves. We would be very interested in running J in England, it would be a fun vacation. There is nothing like English hospitality! Anyhow, I'll PM you later and see what we can put together.

U.K. J 250 - Euro JT250 Techteam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok

That's interesting, we could maybe get her a ride in an OSY 400 as well and run both classes at 1 of our Nationals. Come over the weekend before and do some testing to get comfortable then a National the following weekend.

Thread Information