Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LoveCraft half Transformed into Miss KTdoodle. A story by KT

Post Thanks / Like

Default Parker, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by MissKTdoodle View Post
    Price of having a good time:

PRICELESS
    It would appear KT does not want to go to to Parker. She has not turned in parts of her homework, which are leading to bad grades, (there is 9 weeks left in the term so she can get them back up) and for the second time, she got caught text messaging or at least reading one in class.

The deal was C average or better, and she can race. At this rate, I'll end up driving her boat myself.....

So, cell phone which has no business in the hands of any kid is going to get texting removed permanantly, she missed her last football game, a rival between Torrey Pines and LaCosta Canyon, and, to my complete dismay, we will not be attending her season opener at Parker which screws any early points she could have won.....

Have fun everyone. We will be putting on a practice day down in one of the resvoirs very soon, will keep you posted..... Sorry we cannot attend....

Tomtall

Default Tuff Love

It's called tuff love as you well know. I have to do it with my son from time to time just as my dad did with me. Does it suck for the parent to have to do this? Yes ! Does it suck for the child ? Yes ! The world needs more parents like you. KT will thank you someday, maybe when she grows up. It hurts for you when you put all the time and effort into a sport you like so much and you have to pull the plug because lessons must be learned. That's life. Hope you guys can make Whitney point next August.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Katie !!!

What happened to all that excitment we all enjoyed reading about not long ago ? I for one miss reading your stories and seeing your pictures on here.

But, I have to agree with your dad, school first, racing second. I know i had to sit out a race or two from low grades when I was racing J class.

You will have a lot of time to race, your whole life, but you only have ONE oppurtunity to make yourself into something you want to be. Do good in school and you will become that person.

You are almost 16 now, and in addition to losing boat racing privledges, you could very well end up not driving a car....

Dangit girl, that is just NOT SIC geting bad grades.

Tell me, how bad do you want to race ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default KT...Watch and OLD Leave It To Beaver TV Show

KT...as an OLD, 38 years in the classroom, teacher, Eddie Haskell knew how to get along in the world... Two words little girl, "Suck Up".....

Eddie Haskell would say, "Hello Mrs. Cleaver, hello Mr. Cleaver". Then, when he was with Wally and the Beaver (Ross the Boss, AKA THE BEAVER)....Eddie would say, "I said HELLO to your OLD LADY and Old Man..."...

Teachers are SO STUPID....just SUCK UP to them....Pretend you wanted to race Parker...and race against Broc in AXS....Say to yourself, "SELF" how will I get the chance to beat Broc???? Hmmm....S.U.C.K. U.P. to your teachers....Candy is dandy...Liquor is quicker...Chocolate....whatever it takes....

KT, HELLO...You've got a week to do SOMETHING!!!!!! (You think I want to go to Parker and cook my own BRATS???).

Post Thanks / Like

Default ... KT's Backkkkkkkk

Hi everyone,
    Sorry that I haven't been able to make it on in a while. I have been really busy. March is Bakersfield... and Ron didn't go to Parker, niether did I. That actually made me feel better, because, honestly, it really isn't fun without Ron being there. Ha. Well off to school!
    I will be back (through out the 4 months until Bakersfield) with updates on the boat, and then a racing video may follow. :]
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle
    2nd place overall AXSH in Copper (:

Post Thanks / Like

That's my girl! But just because Ron did not go to Parker, and you miss the BSOB via Bunker after the races, does not mean you can't get goods grades....you're kick'in but KT. I'm proud of you, and always will be, and it has been a cold, rude ride for you and me some of the time....
    As you grow older, you will realize, life is a cold, rude ride. Your grandpa, my dad used to say, life is a sh-t sandwich, and every day is another bite, very kiddlingly....Dave Mason said, sometimes, you get a great start and win, other times your motor dies and you don't go out...Other times, you get hosed in the turn....But life, life is rude. What you do with what rudeness leaves you that determines weather you win, loose, or draw every single day.........

Now back to the boat....We have one OMC motor being decked and cc'ed right now. It will be very interesting indeed to see what that motor has got after the dowel rod was removed from the water intake. Then I'll start working on another OM A motor after that ones dialed in....Then, we will be sending a 2000 Merc 15 to George Stillwell, for AXS class.

Then, to the pile. We will have several stock 15's with stock gear cases, and Ron is working on a boat design. These engines will be designed and set on boats for entry level kids, so they won't need to drop $4,000 or more to run J class and can get the feel for what it's like. Target speeds are 40-42MPH, I hope for more.

KT's boat is gunna get taken down from the rack, and will buff it more, then add a couple things like a transom mounted thrust jack, then CA numbers, so we can practice on the lagoon causing accidents on the 5 freeway while motorists gaulk....

Then, back to business....

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Exchange program

Quote Originally Posted by MissKTdoodle View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Sorry that I haven't been able to make it on in a while. I have been really busy. March is Bakersfield... and Ron didn't go to Parker, niether did I. That actually made me feel better, because, honestly, it really isn't fun without Ron being there. Ha. Well off to school!
    I will be back (through out the 4 months until Bakersfield) with updates on the boat, and then a racing video may follow. :]
    What happened to the U.K. student exchange program for the winter?

Post Thanks / Like

That's next spring Dago. She has to be 15 to participate, and I think the race James was referring to runs that time...more details to follow, my blonde hair is sticking up right now!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skoontz View Post
    That's next spring Dago. She has to be 15 to participate, and I think the race James was referring to runs that time...more details to follow, my blonde hair is sticking up right now!
    Dad,
    This is winter... your hair is Brown in the winter.
    So technically, you are a brunette, you can't blame it on the hair until May.

:]
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle
    2nd place overall AXSH in Copper (:

Post Thanks / Like

When the wise guy comes out of the woodwork, she typically is getting good grades Tis a good thing!!!!!

Thread Information