Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LoveCraft half Transformed into Miss KTdoodle. A story by KT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RonHill View Post
    K Pro, which is A Stock Hydro with no weights, I think. At DePue, 2006, there were 8 WOMEN in the finals out of 12. Aim Elderidge won....
    I can't help but give my baby girl a hard time about racing the boys. If I'm lucky the Thibodaux will come out in her and she won't even notice boy or girl. Sad as it is, I really like her "I'm the best" attitude.
    THIBODAUX RACING... Timmy Thibodaux

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

tom-dont worry i am into speed not screwing up
    kevin- can you tell that, that was the boat we took from your house???
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle
    2nd place overall AXSH in Copper (:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by carl lewis View Post
    KT,
    I dont know if you met my son at bakersfield,
    however he is a few years older than you and EVERYTHING around here is SICK

what ever happened to cool, wonderful, sweet, groovy

got to love the younger set... you guys rock.....

ps nice paint job... keep up the good work

Carl
    Thank you carl!
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Kt

Be very proud of what you are doing ! You have already accomplished what 80% of racers can't do, paint their own boats !! You have fixed and repaired your own boat, painted it, I have no doubts you will know how to rig it, and I am just glad you are to young to race against me !! I hate losing to girls !! Although it has happend many a time in my day.

Now when you stand on the podium for your first win, think of how much fun it was doing it the hard way, your way !! You and your dad both should be proud of what you are doing. Wish I could help you out on a gearbox, if I had one, it would be yours. I love to see kids so excited about the sport, and the fact that the family is participating together is another great thing.

Keep up the good work, and I sincerely hope someone will step up to the plate and get this girl a gearbox !!! Hint Hint Ron !!! KT can be your BRF Poster Child !!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey KT your boat looks sick. my dad said to use that word. Anyway I love the video. I hope you beet those boys. Sydney
    Who says you can't be beautiful and fast?

Tri Hull #22 is my Daddy.

Post Thanks / Like

Default sick.

Now look what you have started KT.
    THIBODAUX RACING... Timmy Thibodaux

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

haha. I was telling that to Ron because he doesn't know what that means... but his son, Broc, says it all the time. So in a way I was making fun of him... lol
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by David Mason View Post
    Be very proud of what you are doing ! You have already accomplished what 80% of racers can't do, paint their own boats !! You have fixed and repaired your own boat, painted it, I have no doubts you will know how to rig it, and I am just glad you are to young to race against me !! I hate losing to girls !! Although it has happend many a time in my day.

Now when you stand on the podium for your first win, think of how much fun it was doing it the hard way, your way !! You and your dad both should be proud of what you are doing. Wish I could help you out on a gearbox, if I had one, it would be yours. I love to see kids so excited about the sport, and the fact that the family is participating together is another great thing.

Keep up the good work, and I sincerely hope someone will step up to the plate and get this girl a gearbox !!! Hint Hint Ron !!! KT can be your BRF Poster Child !!
    You rlucky we aren't even in the same region!
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Sydney

Sydney,
    It just occured to me that I never told you this. But yes, I may be a fast driver. But you also need to be safe. I am one of the wild types of drivers: I love to screw around and have fun. I race as fast as I can and as hard as I can and I normally pick out the people that are going to be weak and then get ahead of them. BUT getting to the point, it isn't about winning or loosing, it is about having fun. I used to race cars, quads, pretty much anything I could get my hands on and in the long run, I have had a few quads land on me, and I have flipped and ruined my Shelby Cobra Quarter Midget. When you are old enough to race you need to learn about being responsible think, what will happen if I do this, what will happen if I do that. My back is pretty screwed from the quads landing on me and if you don't know what they are, they are an off road vehicle and they are fast, heavy and they hurt when they land on you. ANYWAY I just wanted to share that bit of information with you! But I still find time to race the quads. And Boats...
    Thanks
    KT
    KT SCHWAB
    62C Miss KTDoodle

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissKTdoodle View Post
    Hey Dad,
    It is KT. I don't need to go on yours any more because I have my own any way... I made a pretty cool video huh? If anyone has suggestions to offer PLEASE feel free!
    KT
    KT - pretty cool! What kind of software do you use for making your videos.
    Sean Byrne
    69R 169R

Thread Information