Bunker, Broc, Ron, Marlee, Chad I join the others that mourn the loss of Russ. I was only around him briefly, but he was one of those guys that has an impact that lasts forever. God bless the Hill family and may Russ rest in peace. I talked to Ron a couple of weeks ago about something else, but I asked about Russ, and he said there was not much time left. I told Ron that I wanted him to sign a picture I had taken of him at DePue in 2007, but I felt uncomfortable about asking about it now since things had gotten worse. Ron told me "Send me the picture, and I will get it signed. Russ likes the boat racing stuff, and he will sign it." Very regrettably I let the Thanksgiving holidays and business get in my way. It's not that I regret missing a chance to get Russ's autograph to go into my collection, but that I wanted his autograph for him to know that he was still in the middle of boat racing, and admired for his skills. I wanted Russ to leave us knowing that he was very highly thought of amongst boat racers. I suppose he knew that anyway.

Rest in Peace Russ.