Rest in Peace, Bart Cromwell, GN 331

Needless to say the past few days have been rough and my condolences go to Logan, June and the entire Cromwell Family during this difficult time.

For those that didn't know him, one of nicest guys, great acerbic sense of humor, great lawyer (don't often get to say that!) and great boat racer! Bart wasn't just an SCSC board member for the past 11 years, he was a dear friend who will be sincerely missed by myself and the rest of our board and the entire racing community. He fought the good fight for a long time since the discovery of the melanoma that eventually took his life and always had a cheerful thought or downplayed the severity of his condition and was always grateful for the time he had with his family and his extended family (the boat racing community). On behalf of the Board of Directors for SCSC and RPM Racing Enterprises we will always miss him and hope he has eternal peace!

Farewell my friend!

Ross Wallach, Commodore SCSC/RPM Racing Ent.

Bart is and was a great teacher and ambassadore of the sport. He gave me alot of lessons out on the water as well as encouragemant for and with my fight with cancer also. I will miss him deeply.

Jim Rich