My good friend and Racing buddy Steve Jones passed away Monday week before last. His wife Karen left a message on our phone. She told me that Steve had been trying to get ahold of me for several months. I told her I had been trying to find him for more than 15 years. Ever since I joined BRF. I have such wonderful memories of Steve. A lot I never have posted because I thought sooner or later he would show up on this site and we could share memories and photos. Alas, it was not to be. I will hook up my new scanner sometime soon (can't see too good in crowded and dark spaces anymore) to print some photos for Karen for the memorial service. With the virus, there was really no funeral, so when everything settles down, she will have a memorial get together. Steve and I traveled together more than any other of my boat racing friends to the TV stations, advertisors, print companies, and potential sponsors to promote our racing in South Texas. I am very saddened that he is gone, and that we were not able to get together in these last few months.