Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647
Results 461 to 468 of 468

Thread: Jackie Wilson..

  1. #461
    Team Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Mark patched me in to the weather forecast on "Facetime" last night Wayne, watched the shocking plight of Texas----27" of rain already, with another 33" predicted-------until you've been in that situation, nobody can begin to imagine just how bad things are.
    At least there's help coming-------Trump stood up and was counted, called in the national guard with a promise of all the help needed-------finally you got a decision maker instead of a ditherer ( aka New Orleans).
    Thanks Ron Hill thanked for this post
    Likes Ron Hill liked this post

  2. #462
    Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sandia, Texas
    Posts
    5,060
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    You're right Jackie, we have a leader now, and not someone who says he is "leading from behind" whatever the he11 that means.



  3. #463
    Team Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Oil Racing Team View Post
    You're right Jackie, we have a leader now, and not someone who says he is "leading from behind" whatever the he11 that means.
    Surely not a shirt lifter Wayne ?

  4. #464
    Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sandia, Texas
    Posts
    5,060
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    You're thinking of the President BEFORE George Bush II Jackie. I think that president would have switched to the Republican party if he thought Sara Palin would have been his vice president.

    Would love to hear what Maggie Thatcher's response would have been to our "dear past president's 'threats' to our enemy's to 'cut it out'" !

    I'm going to e mail you about how to get this autograph from you. Got an idea.



  5. #465
    Team Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Oil Racing Team View Post
    You're thinking of the President BEFORE George Bush II Jackie. I think that president would have switched to the Republican party if he thought Sara Palin would have been his vice president.

    Would love to hear what Maggie Thatcher's response would have been to our "dear past president's 'threats' to our enemy's to 'cut it out'" !

    I'm going to e mail you about how to get this autograph from you. Got an idea.
    Is it one like Michael Caine had in "The Italian Job" ?

  6. #466
    Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sandia, Texas
    Posts
    5,060
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Don't know about "The Italian Job" Jackie. Don't watch many movies.

    I emailed you, but couldn't come up with the good pic I wanted so I cancelled the email. Found the contact sheet that was so obscured you couldn't recognize yourself. I will have to rescan the negative so I can send it to you for you to sign.

    I will email you my idea after I get the negative scanned.



  7. #467
    Team Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Oil Racing Team View Post
    Don't know about "The Italian Job" Jackie. Don't watch many movies.

    I emailed you, but couldn't come up with the good pic I wanted so I cancelled the email. Found the contact sheet that was so obscured you couldn't recognize yourself. I will have to rescan the negative so I can send it to you for you to sign.

    I will email you my idea after I get the negative scanned.
    Jesus wept Wayne, what are you trying to prove here ?
    Remember those little things called "letter boxes" -------I presume they still got em down the post office ! You know the things I mean. Those are the means of communication that will still be left, long after "Cyberspace" has imploded and destroyed itself. Send me a piccy, (I believe it's still called US MAIL ) I'll sign it and send it back via the GPO-------I know it takes a little longer, but what the hell, even pony express could have delivered in the time we've been talking about it.
    So much for the dot-dot-------it obviously is not the answer to "EVERYTHING".------ it never ever cooked me a full English breakfast.

  8. #468
    Team Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Oh yes, and another thing Wayne, if you never saw Michael Caine in "THE ITALIAN JOB" ---------you got some serious omissions in your life.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Newest Member
    By Miss BK in forum BRF Open Discussion
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 03-09-2015, 04:52 PM
  2. OPC Updates, Changes, and Rumors for 2007
    By Howie Nichols in forum Formula 1 S.P.O.R.T and Tri Hulls
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 10:22 PM
  3. Dean Wilson Family
    By Ron Hill in forum Boat Racing Encyclopedia
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 06:04 AM
  4. Mike Wilson Hospitalized
    By rossdbos in forum Boat Racing Encyclopedia
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 12:44 PM
  5. Guy C. "RED" Wilson
    By Ron Hill in forum Flat Bottom V-Drives
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 08:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •