Quote Originally Posted by Master Oil Racing Team View Post
Glad to see your post's again Jackie. Like very much your English wit style of posts. Reminds me much of talking to my old friend Douglas "Pip" Willey. I have had though the same problem you have with pictures. I have not been able to figure out how to post pictures with this new format. I had a computer friend scan some up for me, and one worked OK. but after that, all went bad. I was able to post some of my Son on the Autograph thread, but they all turned out junk. Since then I have looked at some of my old threads, and every photo is terrible quality. I posted a lot that were not that good of a quality, but they needed to be part of the story, and were good as they helped tell the story. Most of these stories were of other members, and I happened to be able to add some visual to what they were saying. Unfortunately, I have noticed that all of the good photos I have posted have all been junked out. They are not clear and sharp anymore. I don't know how or why. I have not talked to Ron about it. I just got bummed out and quit trying to post pictures. Hope it can get straightened out soon.
No two ways about it, it's much easier to post pickies on the "OTHER" site.
Needed a decent picture of Rons HALLETT pickle-------the ones I got came from the facts forum-----lousy quality.
Time to step up to the post Ron !