Quote Originally Posted by hydroc888
If its rotted you can fix it . Fiberglass dont rot , The wood does. Dig it out and redo it, only better then original . Fixing old fiberglass boat aint rocket science . Some parts rot and the main parts dont. A big grinder , coveralls and a dust mask [ and a shower when you are done] is all it takes, but dont expect to get a good nights sleep for a couple of days after a full days grinding , no matter how much you shower after you are done.
http://www.printroom.com/ViewAlbum.a...lbum_id=134643

if that linik works look around there.. thats the vixen i rebuilt with the help of my dad and a friend. i did all of the grinding and most of the fiberglass work. its not the amount of work im worried about.. its the time i have to do it. i work 2 part time jobs, and im full time in college so time is not on my side.. haha

if its rotted i still have the boat purchaced and im not going to back out of the deal.. i just hope it isnt rotted b/c thats just that much longer it will take me to get it running. the fiberglass work doent bother me at all though. im actually in the process of repaing my hydrostream vixen after i crashed at about 90mph last summer. this boat is so i can have a bigger fast boat as well

any other pics of the boat? those other two are awsome!

scott