Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Some Stupid Questions..

Post Thanks / Like

I spent some time with our official inspector for the October 20th Parker 300. We discussed the rules such as weights etc. Boats that are suspect, or light "lay ups" shall be weighed, so you may want to check the rules. Division I will be a concern and the inspectors will be checking carburetors etc. on these outboards, so once again, read the rules--The Merc 2.0's will be looked at closely. The rules read "pump gas only". We may require that you fuel from the on sight tanker which will have 92 octane fuel. I am currently dealing with this to ensure that you do not pay "race fuel" prices. My recommendation is that if you plan to run Div. I, you do not cut the heads to a point that you cannot run 92 octane fuel. Once again, I offer you the opportunity to weigh your boat in advance, call me (310) 488-3563, and we can set a date and time. All boats that have weight restrictions must supply their own lifting straps. Rod

Post Thanks / Like

We have 2 Tri-hulls coming from Texas. They will run in Division I under the APBA rules governing "SUPER STOCK TRI-HULLS". Welcome Tim thibodaux and John Rinker to the Indianapolis of Boat Racing, The Parker 300! You may get enough interest in those Tri-hulls to go nation wide, you got my interest! Rod

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

new to the form I think that this race will help bring back the feeling of the Parker 9 hour endoro. I would like to drive any boat that would be competive. I ran a PS flat on the circute for 7 years. PS19 Eye of the Tiger.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rocket98 View Post
    new to the form I think that this race will help bring back the feeling of the Parker 9 hour endoro. I would like to drive any boat that would be competive. I ran a PS flat on the circute for 7 years. PS19 Eye of the Tiger.
    Well Rick, we need to get you a Tri-Hull ready to race! If your interested I'd be MORE than happy to help with whatever I can.
    THIBODAUX RACING... Timmy Thibodaux

Post Thanks / Like

ROCKET 98-- IN THIS RACE EVERYONE IS COMPETITIVE! From the slowest to the fastest. This type of racing with a handicap format is designed to put a boat from every class on the final lap at the same time--and we are getting closer. Rod

Post Thanks / Like

Pardon my ignorance, I claim to have looked, but what city and state is the race at??? Is it parker arizona?
    Last edited by runwhatchabrung; 09-20-2007 at 11:57 AM. Reason: guess

Post Thanks / Like

No wonder we don't have any entries. Nobody knows where the race is being held! Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa I can't believe that I could have forgotten to put out that information. THE PARKER 300 IS BEING HELD ON THE COLORADO RIVER NEAR THE SMALL TOWN OF PARKER, ARIZONA. Now let the entries come roaring in--of course, nobody knew where this race was being held. Thanks for pointing this omission out! Rod

Thread Information