Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about Rules...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Round nose vs Pointy nose

The word STOCK has been deleted from the rules! It was causing confusion and I can understand why. We now simply refer to round nose or pointy nose. The ROUND nose units may be configured in any way you would like to work on them but the center of the prop shaft must be run 3 inches below the planing surface of the hull. This measurement will be made with the prop shaft parallel to the planing surface. This will be the only restriction on the round nose entries. Put ears/rails/ tunnels or whatever modification you want, the restrictions will be placed soley on the prop shaft to planing surface of the boat Pointy nose units will be measured in the same manner only the restriction is for the center of the prop shaft to be no higher that 1 inch below the planing surface of the boat measured in the same way as the round nose units. Rod

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

You bet I'm sticking to the spirt of the rules. Just a bunch of stuff from Ron Hill's junk pile. I've got a black/grey/gold Mercariner hiperfishing motor that can't be beat!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just Because It Was "FREE"

Hey, FRYMAN Bill....( Fryeman) just because I GAVE you some stuff...it wasn't from the junk pile...THAT IS WHERE I GOT IT!!!!

I haven't been reading all this, but if you get that motor going COOL...If you win, "It is you and Me"...If you break.."Stuff happens"....

It should be fun...The guy from Hawaii that drove 007..has an Avenger this year...1150 ??? Maybe, buffed out, they are ready....They won't be wearing the BAT HELMET this year as all helmets have to be ORANGE...Some how the bat Helmet just wouldn't look good ORANGE!!! Would it???

Junk hell...I could have gotten $14 at scrap metal for that motor!! I got $79 dollars yesterday...camera ain't working our you might have cried!!!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn it Ron, if you throw all that stuff out, what will I build my 2008 Parker winner with?

Post Thanks / Like

Bill, I'm calling you out! You have been quite active for the past year in the talk'n department. Now it is time to do the walk'n! Have you sent your entry in? Rod

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, sent it in last week. Ross should have it by now. Motor is still in not together though...gotta get moving.

Post Thanks / Like

Great news Bill, glad you are in, we are not getting a lot of information concerning who has registered and who has not, so I am just trying to "stir the pot" and get a little action out of the guys who have shown interest. Thanks for your timely responce. Now I'll go through the previous questions and look for someone else to bug. I think it will be Jim Rich. Isn't he the guy that is always talking about being the first boat into the turn? As I recall, last year he kept calling me, saying he would be a little late, then a little later etc. etc. We delayed inspection for him and he never showed up for the race. Is this you Jim? Are you the one that convinced me that if the jets were put in Div I we would get a lot of more entries?? Rod

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Boat 819 is going to be the first one around the course this year

Post Thanks / Like

Bill, I always knew you would make it--I understand you have a "hot" 2.0 and plan to eat all the jets alive. I don't think you have to wait for the race to do it--I don't think they(jets) are alive today and I don't think you want anything to do with dead meat. I have done everything I can to call them out but they don't even respond! Well hell, they can't get through the first hour anyway, with out breaking. You will have a 2.0 from Iowa to beat and I understand (if they aren't talk'n texan) that you will have at least one 4 banger tri-hull coming. I guess the DCUCCI boats have disappeared--Didn't you make a deal with them Ron, like if you take these boats out of my yard you will run them at Parker--kind of like the deal you made when you trucked them home from Havasu??? I have been doing a lot of "barking" because I don't think anyone, including myself (and I am supposed to be on the race committee), has seen or knows how many entries we have at this time--if I step on anybody's toes, forgive me-I'm simply trying to -iss you off enough to stand up or shut up, then I'll do my best to kick your butt at Parker on the 20th. Rod

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know how hot my 2L will be with low compression heads, but we'll see how well it'll run in about a week.

Thread Information