Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: St. Louis Results?

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gohr View Post
    I wouldn't worry about your 24V trim, we're gonna get you a GPS and program it for each course so you know which sid e of the bouys to stay on, or maybe your radio man could tell you..........LOL

I think your real problem was................I'm thinking of your Cheech and Chong tape...............
    hahahah...lol...lol.....That’s a sweet problem, isn’t it? Radio guy was too busy with St. Louis Rams cheerleaders at the time and I had no practice laps before qualifying due to electrical issues (24V out 12V in, power steering, kill switch, radio…all went crazy) so I had no idea where was the coarse,… yeah GPS would help I guess…to add more stuff to go wrong …unless you wanna be my crew chief, then I have nothing to worry about.
    Or do I….hmmmmm?
    http://www.spnmotorsports.com

Go Fast - Turn Left!!!

Post Thanks / Like

We'll get you one that talks to you. " Turn left in 100ft", or when you miss a bouy, "Make a legal U turn". As well as I'm sure Daryl laid the course out during the drivers meeting, maybe you should have paid attention. You couldn't drive for me cuz all that other stuff would have been corrected when you went testing before you left.............

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gohr View Post
    We'll get you one that talks to you. " Turn left in 100ft", or when you miss a bouy, "Make a legal U turn". As well as I'm sure Daryl laid the course out during the drivers meeting, maybe you should have paid attention. You couldn't drive for me cuz all that other stuff would have been corrected when you went testing before you left.............

OK, ok, keep ‘m coming….at least I was there, about you, where was your boat…..oh yeah you sold it….bummer, at least I would have someone to beat on….. oh well, you’ll get the itch sooner or later, I’ll just make sure not to miss that race.
    In all honesty everything worked fine at home, but once I got there all hell broke lose, and then again everything was fixed Saturday night and worked fine until the end of parade lap…..lol….where I lost all bunch of things, but I was going to finish the race even if I had to paddle across the finish line.

Go Fast - Turn Left!!!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default bill & page

you two #u(.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crewdog View Post
    you two #u(.
    OOO my 4 wheel drive....lol...thanks for geting me out of the mud.
    Now I understand why is Lynn keeping you for so long.
    PS; You know BBB big mouth small oo ….lol…at least he’s good at something….but that’s why we love him, race without Bill is just not fun!

Go Fast - Turn Left!!!

Thread Information