Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Your Ideal Race?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Your Ideal Race?

In my case I wouldlove to start from behind and work my way through the field. I would love to race side by side with either JR Saffald or Shaun T. witch I had the plesure of in marrietta, For the win. I just loveto know that i out drove someone for the win instead of out ran them. It was eisier in the knee riders. I know that it's not only tallent in tunnel boats but the hole package. Boat, motor engine builder, driver andmoney. I have seen alot of good races but the top ones are, Shaun and Jr at New Roads. Dad and Neil Bucknight at Alixandria in formula E. And I can't forget the numeras times me and Lucas Delane raced through the years. By the way My son is named after him. It just goes to show you how close the boat racing community is. My arch rival is my kids name. I have raced for all my life and think of everyone as myfamily in boat racing.

For your knowlidge. My dad had around 300 people at his funeral. 1/3 of them were racers. It is sometimes hardto go back to your roots whenthings happen but when you loveboatracing it's only like going back home. Most ofthe time it's the same people witha few additions.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ps

I did not mean that I out drove him but we hade fun. Unfortunatlly his piston skirt broke while we were racing for the lead. Randy Rinker won the race after he fell out and I flipped out triing to lap the field. " first time out front"lol.

Thread Information