Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: reservations

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default reservations

Trying to make reservations...anyone know of a a promo code to use like last year?

e-PerformanceMarine.com ePerformanceMarine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The Bluewater is sold out ! OK half sold out the other half is shut down.
    Jim & Amanda Rich
    CJ 72 & 53c

JR Performance Motorsports

Jet Drive Service & Repair

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

dammitt!!!! Kofa 4 me

Post Thanks / Like

Camp in the trailer on the beach or at the camp grounds with full hot water showers you don't need to squirt quarters in every 2 minutes......

Post Thanks / Like

If we don't double our entries in the next few days you won't have to worry about a place to stay. Spectators, hell, there won't be a race to watch. It is getting to the point that all we have is a damn few spectators with nothing to watch--nobody wants to participate! No wonder every one is getting FAT! What else has a couch potato got to do but get fat. Doesn't anybody want to race anymore? Boat racing is getting like high school sports! You have to combine enough small schools to get one big enough to field a football team and the rest of the students lay around growing fat as couch potatoes. I don't want to lose this race but I am having difficulty trying to figure out what you racers need. Sometimes I think you each want your own class so that you are guaranteed a win even if you break! Rod

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by capnzee View Post
    If we don't double our entries in the next few days you won't have to worry about a place to stay. Spectators, hell, there won't be a race to watch. It is getting to the point that all we have is a damn few spectators with nothing to watch--nobody wants to participate! No wonder every one is getting FAT! What else has a couch potato got to do but get fat. Doesn't anybody want to race anymore? Boat racing is getting like high school sports! You have to combine enough small schools to get one big enough to field a football team and the rest of the students lay around growing fat as couch potatoes. I don't want to lose this race but I am having difficulty trying to figure out what you racers need. Sometimes I think you each want your own class so that you are guaranteed a win even if you break! Rod
    Rod with all do respect I feel your pain, but unfourtunatly today is a different day than yester year... I think you could hand most people an entire package boat, entry fee, etc & they would still not step up. There is a huge lack of desire for this & lots of other boat racing... Very sad but evident. I work my *** off on my equipment & enjoy every minute of it. Most of my friends & people I know don't have that kind of ambition or desire. Just something that todays society dosen't posess.

Post Thanks / Like

Maximus, as always, you have stepped up and I would like to be the first to thank you for your support and help. I don't know which leg of the race you are driving, and I am not certain what leg Ted has in mind for me, but I hope I get a shot at you because even at 70 years old I think I can whup your long haired ***! Rod

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Couch Potatos!!!!Fat!!!!!Settle there old man... Been working on our stuff for the last 3 months or so for this race @ night / weekends. Our group is 31, 30, 28, & 20 years old & probably gonna give you all you can handle....don't write everybody off yet!!!

I do agree that most of my friends are fat, do nothing couch potatos...ask 'em to help and they look @ you like "why are you working...we're done with work" ....SCREW 'EM!!! Lazy F's!!

The race was great the last two years & to everyone that put it on and stepped up before Thanks!!!!

Hopefully we see you all there again.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, some spirit from the young pups! Great, now for the question--You gotcher registration in? Look'n fwd to meeting you on the course--what Division you running? Rod

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wow!!!

When i was younger we uste practice bend over & kiss your friends g'bye, but when all was said and done we kissed our girl friends on the way back to class, we need the draft!!?
    RichardKCMo.
    Quote Originally Posted by capnzee View Post
    Well, some spirit from the young pups! Great, now or the question--You gotcher registration in? Look'n fwd to meeting you on the course--what Division you running? Rod

Thread Information