Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: reservations

Post Thanks / Like

Bakersfield racers ALERT! When you are diving into the first turn, remember Parker is only a couple of weeks away. We already lost a division I boat at Orange Texas this week--We cannot afford to lose more. There are a lot of Bakersfields but only one shot a year at Parker--Be careful--save your stuff! Rod

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I need to bring wiskers to bako just so I have a back up engine for the gn if needed to get my points. As long as its there I figured it wouldn't hurt to make a few laps in nostalgia to see how it does in race water with other boats. Last thing I intend to do is hurt it 2 weeks prior to the biggest race of the year! Besides if something tragic were to happen I would get my openbow jet boat out there & run in divison 1 if necessary! I will be in this race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I am getting all misty eyed here.

Ben not much can be said for you, I defenatly found an even higher respect for you after this weekend, and all the help you gave me and are giving me with the tank and all. You are a true asset to the sport and a great friend to have around, even if you have the stupid long hair.

Old school took a beating this weekend and am scrambleing to get her back together. I will be traveling for work till Oct 18th so not a lot of time for me to work on the boat. Brian Wilson, Ben, Ron, Tinker, Chad, Dianna have all volenteered to help get Oldschool together for the race. I have faith in the team.

Thanks Team.

See you in Parker.

Bowman

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bowman View Post
    I am getting all misty eyed here.

Ben not much can be said for you, I defenatly found an even higher respect for you after this weekend, and all the help you gave me and are giving me with the tank and all. You are a true asset to the sport and a great friend to have around, even if you have the stupid long hair.

Old school took a beating this weekend and am scrambleing to get her back together. I will be traveling for work till Oct 18th so not a lot of time for me to work on the boat. Brian Wilson, Ben, Ron, Tinker, Chad, Dianna have all volenteered to help get Oldschool together for the race. I have faith in the team.

Thanks Team.

See you in Parker.

Bowman

Pat I will help you any way I can. I have the gas tank, & will set it up the way Ron wants it. Also can add material to your skag if necessary... I figure if I don't win & you do I can tell people thats my homie out there! Plus Ron will then owe me which is kinda nice....

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

You know its funny... I ran wiskers at bako this weekend to finalize it... Now its completely gutted in my garage & I am already fixing everything... I decided there were too many question marks on certain parts for longevity... Now I am up to my *** in work & burning the candle at both ends... God I love racing! I can't wait till we can just let out a big breath of air & sit to bull**** over some fine beverages & burritos...

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Vests and such

Does anybody have an e-mail address or phone number for lifeline. We need to rent a vest or two depending on if my son and I can wear the same one and at least one helmet. I heard that they would be at Parker for the race but I'd rather not wait until the last minute to set things up.....HELP PLEASE

steve sr.

got to have the right equipment when we pass that lazer (haha)

647and918

Default Re: Lifeline

There are a number of ways to contact them:

Web: http://www.lifelinejackets.com
    Phone: (928) 669-9241
    Email: sales@lifelinejackets.com

Am I going to have to call them for you too??? Sheesh... If you aren't going to help put the boat together....

Post Thanks / Like

Ben

the first on is on me my friend!!! The rest are on you

Thanks for the help Ben, im up to my elbows in this new job and there is no way i could put this together without you and the rest of the group. I went streight from the race in Bakersfield to work, and will not be home until the 18th, so if i run it will be because of the great friends i have got me there. The good think is I am Paid so I am somwhat comitted.

thanks

Bowman

Thread Information