I am working on the boat... I yanked the two extra fuel pumps that weren't connected to anything along with the excess fuel line... I also pulled the "manual" fuel tank selector valve and I'm installing the electric version... The two side tanks are now tied together on one side of the selector switch and the front tank is connected to the other... Hopefully I'll get the lower unit back in the next week or two because I need to see how smooth the transition is from one to the other, although I'm pretty sure it will be better than getting up, walking to the back of the boat, and manually switching tanks!!!

I remember the Avenger, but I don't remember his name... He actually ran that thing with the 300 when he was ski racing didn't he? If I remember correctly, it wasn't running all that bad when the fuel tank came apart...

I spent too many years getting up at 4am to sleep in that late, even now that I don't have to get up... I'm pretty sure I'm up by 7:00 at the latest even when I've been up too late the night before...

Too hot and humid to be working this the garage in the afternoon, I'm taking a break for a few hours...