Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Parker or Bust!

Post Thanks / Like

I think this is the one you need...

http://www.propmd.com/pc-2727-919-101-xhs-hub-kit.aspx

From what I understand (and I quickly did a little research), the OMC V-6 and V-8 shafts are the same...

http://forums.screamandfly.com/forum...c+v8+propshaft

I would love to see your boat run, I always wanted a V-8 when they used to run Formula One! I remember a few Champion bassboats back in the day running the V-8s.

Get the hub kit, and I got a bunch of props to TEST. Most newer propellers seem to have adapted to the Flo-Torque hub, I bet you could get a hub kit at either Props Plus ( just off of the 101/McDowell) or at one of the West Marine's in town. Plan on paying about $50 + tax local (about $39 online).

sid

Allen J. Lang

Default Hub Kit

You can contact Mike at Props Plus mentioned by Vishus. His web site is
    propsplusltd.com . Shop phone: 480-949-0840.
    Hope of some help.
    Ye Olde Desert Geezer Al

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks for the Info

Except my son is to cheap and if I get it over here it comes off my USC vs UCLA loses to him. You can no doubt tell who went to SC since I owe him so much money, and who says family transends rivally. You all would be in big trouble if we both had race boats (it would be like bumper boat out there).

I did look at a Daytona on line and I have been in touch with Bill at Sherrer Marine, but so far it's just wishful thinking unless I can convince Dick"s widow that it would be good advertising to run a boat.

By the way, Jodie said I was wrong (and after I got done beating him) that Dr. Stoker adjusted the plate up and not down. If he's right then it must have been way out of wack. We need to find out from Al where the plate should be and quit guessing!!!!!!

So far no one seems to have any hints out there as to whats going on, and why the boat is suddenly doing this. Come on guys some one must have some ideas (other then loose the 300lb driver and put in the 125lb one).

By the way there are only 5 exes, 1 current, and one or two that got smart before the wedding. Out of all that the 5 exes were the ones that loved boats. How could I go so wrong this time?

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Where Are You??????

You haven't been on for a while. Anything new? I'm guessing with all this rain you haven't tested lately. From whats been on the news it aint gonna let up anytime soon. Where the hell is Al Gore when you need him? Haven't seen his face on the tube lately. He may go down as the biggest con artist of all times.

Call me today if you get a chance, just not during the charger game

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Is It A Hub Kit Yet

Hey whats going on, haven't heard from you in a while. Weather any better over there....Give me a call sometime on saturday.

DAD

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Did you leave the planet?

Haven't heard from you in a while did you go somewhere or are you getting ready for Bakersfield? Still haven't heard anything about a rules meeting so if you do let me know.
    Have you recieved the hub kit yet? And when does the brick go to the water again? If your weather is anything like ours it will be awhile. It's supposed to snow here today, I doubt it but its cold enough. We haven't been getting much out of the mid 40's for a couple of weeks with night times in the mid 20's and 30's. $300+ electric bill in the summer $300+ gas bill in the winter, God I love the desert.
    If this new job comes thru I'll at least be getting out of here
    All for now. Get to work on the brick!!!!!
    DAD

647and918

Quote Originally Posted by steve sr. View Post
    Haven't heard from you in a while did you go somewhere or are you getting ready for Bakersfield? Still haven't heard anything about a rules meeting so if you do let me know.
    Have you recieved the hub kit yet? And when does the brick go to the water again? If your weather is anything like ours it will be awhile. It's supposed to snow here today, I doubt it but its cold enough. We haven't been getting much out of the mid 40's for a couple of weeks with night times in the mid 20's and 30's. $300+ electric bill in the summer $300+ gas bill in the winter, God I love the desert.
    If this new job comes thru I'll at least be getting out of here
    All for now. Get to work on the brick!!!!!
    DAD
    I'm still hanging around... Haven't done a whole lot on the boat other than a little sanding on the inside where I ripped the carpet out...

I haven't ordered a hub kit, so I'm not expecting to receive one at this point... If you ordered one, it's not here...

It's been chilly here, but not too bad...

I am launching a web design company for "Affordable personal websites"... I think I've decided that's what I want to be when I grow up... Or, for now anyway... It's early yet as far as even what I've created for this "new business", but if you're bored you can check it out at www.yourfamilyswebsite.com (let me know what you think so far, I think you'll like sample page #1)...

Yo kid...

Allen J. Lang

Thumbs up Blue Brick?

Hi Junior- The page one of your sample web site apparently shows the Blue Brick. Those V-8s are massive. Tell Pops that at 70-80 mph, makes it a little to cool to test. At least we didn't get frost this morning. Maybe a warm up?
    Ye Olde Desert Geezer Al

647and918

Quote Originally Posted by Allen J. Lang View Post
    Hi Junior- The page one of your sample web site apparently shows the Blue Brick. Those V-8s are massive. Tell Pops that at 70-80 mph, makes it a little to cool to test. At least we didn't get frost this morning. Maybe a warm up?
    Ye Olde Desert Geezer Al
    No warm up yet... Supposed to be in the 50's and absolutely pouring over the weekend... No testing for me in that!!!

I'm randomly building pages right now just to have some examples of stuff I can set up for people... I did one for the brick because I thought the old man would get a kick out of it; the site really isn't ready yet... Check back on the site in a week or two; it should actually be "up" at that point and have some more interesting stuff...

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hub Kit

Got an e-mail from Ron your hub kit should be in the mail on monday. He said he was sorry he's been down with the flu. Web site looks great. I'll yak at you sunday

Thread Information