Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Parker or Bust!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Steve

All you have to do is remove the oil hose were it connects to the engine and plug off the fitting. Then disconnect the two little wires that come from the oil tank,(one is connected to ground and the other is connected to a TAN wire). Next thing is look at the VRO pump( V8's have two ) They have some wires that come out of them and connect with a round plug.Just pull the plug apart.......PUT OIL IN THE GAS TANK !..........and yer done
    Jeff 93-C

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Hill View Post
    I have 23, 45 SS Powerheads, all with one stuck piston...Are you telling me there might be a problem with the VRO???

Hmmm...OMC never mentioned a problem!!!

JEff, if I had an "EXTRA" boat would you come and run Parker???

I've made a deal on a Stoker.....No "KILLER" motor...just a ride, maybe co-drive with Broc!!!!

Ron, you have my attention.... call me at work.... 707-878-2443 I'm always at work ....... never home
    Jeff 93-C

647and918

Default Jeff...

Thanks! I'll take a look when I get it back... I have a fair amount of work to do before the race, but this seems like a good thing to add to the list!!!

Does anyone have prop advice? Ron, do you have anything in the 28p-30p range for a V8???

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'll Have Props at the Race...

Division's V's winner, first year, ran a borrowed prop from me...that I gave to Vishus, after the race , for patrolling the race... So, as usual, GOODYEAR has tires, Ron Hill has props...even for Suzuki Outboards...

Jeff, Vishus, and capnzee: Truth is: I have made a deal on a Stoker...until I have my hands on it, THERE IS NO DEAL....But, if I get the boat, I have a nice carburated 2.5 that I'll let Jeff, Sid and Rod drive at Parker....If Rod will do all the work pay ALL the gas, Pay .......

Post Thanks / Like

Don't have much money, but I would pitch in for gas... and do whatever we needed to race...

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking 647/918/187forgoten one

nice rig son. looking forward to next month, never drove a stoker, but i guess its an "honest" 60mph ski boat. see you at PARKER.

647and918

Default Ummm...

...yeah... 60... That's about right... Too heavy for much more than that, at least when I'm driving!!! That gives me, what 7.5mph per cylinder???

We need to figure out how to meet in the middle somewhere so you can see if you remember how to drive!!! Rumor has it the river runs through Laughlin and it's about the middle...

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default duct tape

just for information we ran tape just to keep everything inside...no really you were right the front piece would come off if you came down hard. we also used lock tight on the plugs and wire tied the plug caps onto the plugs. nothing worse then a 6 running on five. someone asked what happened to kim howards old boat...last time i saw it was in sleekrafts bone yard in santa fe springs after the 86? race we did so well in. by the way i thought the daytona packed air better and didnt make sudden left turns when the stock nose cone blew out. and yes laughlin is half way

647and918

Default Wow...

That was so much information taken out of context (comments from other posts) and yet so little in the way of correct grammer!

Did you say you were on your way to stateline last night?

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Grammer, We Dont Need No Stinking Grammer

So You Read My Little Note Didnt Realize You Were Up So Early. Why Arnt You Out Working On The Boat, And Yes I Mentioned State Line But It Was That We Were Just Getting Ready To Leave For Home. Did You Know That Primm,whisky Petes And Buffalo Bills Are Now Owned By The Herpst Family, You Know The One With The Son (troy) Who Cant Ski Fast....by The Way The First Year We Went To Parker We Ran An Avenger V-bottom That Was A Ski Racer. We Ran Our Motor On The Boat...what A Thrill Ride That Was. Thing Chine Walked So Bad You Could Hear It Comming From 3 Miles Away.... Get To Work On The Boat And Stop Messing With The Computer......

Your Co-driver

Thread Information