Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Water as fuel !!

Tomtall

Thumbs up Water as fuel !!

Some day we may not only run our boats on water we may also RUN our boats on water. This is amazing stuff. Could be the biggest thing since the invention of the toaster.

Allen J. Lang

Talking Water Fuel

Hey Tom, would this pass the current fuel testing for stock and mods?
    As the gal reporter said, what would it do to the price of water?
    Sounds like a great stride forward.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

They are going to be very very rich men. Can you imagine how much the fuel companies will pay to get it and keep it on a dusty shelf in the back room forever, or at least till oil runs out.

Post Thanks / Like

Its old news for sure left to obscurity on purpose. I know of a guy who is experimenting with hydrogen generaters, homemade of course. He test runs them in his car by feeding it along with the gas and gets nearly free boost for uphills [being a hilly area is cool]. The generaters dont produce enough for ongoing power yet. They get warm and turn the water a weird yellow. What I think is cool is it runs along with gas, you can feel the extra power it gives. The water never runs out of hydrogen, it will draw hydrogen from the air when its exposed.

Post Thanks / Like

Since the 40's hot rodders have been playing and experiementing with water injection systems of all types...Good to see someone is actually doing more with it. So long as we don't get the Preston Tucker syndrome enacted by the car and oil companies all over again, that system might actually fly!

Team Member Master Oil Racing Team's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Water for fuel, frying grease for fuel, corn for fuel....if somebody can figure out a way to get cheese and jalapenos into the mix, we could have the Nacho Fuel Company. Actually, now that I think about it they could be, along with beans, added into a compost pit and extract methane gas which could then be compressed and hooked up like NOS for a little boost.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tomtall View Post
    Could be the biggest thing since the invention of the toaster.
    you must really like toast

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Master Oil Racing Team View Post
    Water for fuel, frying grease for fuel, corn for fuel....if somebody can figure out a way to get cheese and jalapenos into the mix, we could have the Nacho Fuel Company. Actually, now that I think about it they could be, along with beans, added into a compost pit and extract methane gas which could then be compressed and hooked up like NOS for a little boost.
    BEANS ALONE [when I process em]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skoontz View Post
    Since the 40's hot rodders have been playing and experiementing with water injection systems of all types...Good to see someone is actually doing more with it. So long as we don't get the Preston Tucker syndrome enacted by the car and oil companies all over again, that system might actually fly!
    My old 63 Sport Fury sure liked those foggy mornings but separating and inducing pure hydrogen is way more significant than a mist system.

YARD BIRD
    Post Thanks / Like

Default water as a fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Tomtall View Post
    Some day we may not only run our boats on water we may also RUN our boats on water. This is amazing stuff. Could be the biggest thing since the invention of the toaster.
    I have been talking about this all my life , but , since i never went past the idea stage , people ALL knew it's impossible. (they think) . I wonder what will happen to this guy ,if he succeeds. Major car companies all (except B M W ) failed ,running on hydrogen , & i am sure oil companies will stop at NOTHING to silence him . Pray that i am wrong .

Thread Information