Div. IV 7 Laser Pat Bowman Pat Bowman
    Div. IV 51 Hallet Tom Melton Tom Melton
    Div. V 140 Eliminator Gary Ewing Gary Ewing
    Div. V 918 Stoker SST Stephen Rains Stephen Rains
    Div. V 312 Stoker Randy Lewis Randy Lewis
    Div. V 373 Nordic Ross Wilson Randy Davis
    Div. V 191 Nordic Ross Wilson Randy Davis
    Div. V 45 Stoker Roger Martin Jim La Ricca

I am still waiting for 10-15 more entries from those that called me or emailed me, so get them in.
    THE RACE IS ON!

Now, if anyone knows anyone that want's to be a part of the show an has a boat that is not racing and want's to be a tow boat please have them email me (rossdbos26@yahoo.com) or call me. Without tow boats the race doesn't happen. So far I have 5-6 committed tow boats and need 15-18 so any help will be much appreciated.
    Thank you!
    Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT.
    Last edited by Ron Hill; 09-23-2007 at 09:01 PM.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ross, Bill James in #819 should be Div. 1. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default in the mail

Ross,
    I will be mailing out Pat Bowman's entry form in the morning so you should have it by Tuesday. It is coming from Fullerton.
    Thanks,
    Dianna

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like we are a long way from the 35 required boats that Ross needs for this race! I still have not heard from CODE BLUE. I thought we were friends but I am beginning to think the jet boat blue is all smoke! Rod

Post Thanks / Like

Where are all those GN boats that are supposed to run in Division II? Ted Kolby says that there are going to be at least 7 of them. At this point I think he is smoking something cause I don't see any of those so called endurance class boats coming out of the woodwork. I took his rudder out to get it worked so that Joey can hang unto the wheel a little longer this year. I think our two "ace" drivers have scared off the fleet. Ted says his Body Snatcher will be so far out front when it is my turn to get behind the wheel that he can pull two plug wires and we can coast to the finish Rod
    PS if you guys have any idea of racing this year, better kick it in the butt!It is absolutely stupid for a few of us to have to shake the trees like we are doing to get a few nuts to fall off the branches. Are you guys racers or talk'n pukes. You either get your entries in, call Ross and make arrangements or forget ever running the Parker Enduro again-I've had it with you bunch of talkers.

e-PerformanceMarine.com ePerformanceMarine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by capnzee View Post
    Looks like we are a long way from the 35 required boats that Ross needs for this race! I still have not heard from CODE BLUE. I thought we were friends but I am beginning to think the jet boat blue is all smoke! Rod

Damn Rod ! Sorry I have been real busy after our exhibition race with the NJBA a little over a week ago. I hit and injested a MudHen or two with the pump. I will send my entry in myself without payment at this time being funds are tight, and I have been forced to hold off. I am sorry this may be an inconvenence but it is the best I can do. I will have the funds at the race as I am committed to race the Parker 300 and have been for the last 3 years. I am getting ready for our season finale at Bakersfield and that is were my attention is right now.
    Jim & Amanda Rich
    CJ 72 & 53c

JR Performance Motorsports

Jet Drive Service & Repair

rossdbos

Default I will be out of the office tommorrow so Wednesday is now the deadline

Jury duty forces me to postpone the deadline to 9/26 -Wednesday.
    Please fax all pre-registrations to (562) 633-8789 for those that will be mailing the completed so I can add you to the list or just sign in to this thread.
    Deadline is a 'comin!
    Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT.

Post Thanks / Like

Ross' deadline is just 2 days away--What can I say. He has bent over back wards. He is not asking for money, he is not asking for a completed registration form, all he is asking for is a name to add to the registration list so that he can count to 35. A NAME POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE. I have tried to stir you guys by calling you names, calling you out, literally screaming at all of you to PLEASE GET YOUR ENTRIES IN. Maybe I can get Ross to extend his deadline UNTIL the Bakersfield race. I know this isn't fair to you guys who have already sent your entries in but I know that you, like me, want to race this Enduro. THIS POST DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN EXTENSION OF THE DEADLINE!!!! It is simply a request that I am making. It is an appeal made only to save this race and not an excuse for you lame and lazy ducks that have not had the courage to commit in the last SIX MONTHS! ROD

Post Thanks / Like

CODE BLUE--how about the rest of your squirt boats? How many are going to Bakersfield. Are you in contact with them, can you call them, are any of them willing to compete after we gave them a healthy pad by starting them first? Aren't you the leader of the class (and I'm using the word class loosely here). You and I have been real honest with each other up to now and I hate to get nasty, but we are in fact about to lose this race--GET ON THE PHONE EVERYBODY OR KISS IT GOODBYE! ROD
    Quote Originally Posted by ePerformanceMarine View Post
    Damn Rod ! Sorry I have been real busy after our exhibition race with the NJBA a little over a week ago. I hit and injested a MudHen or two with the pump. I will send my entry in myself without payment at this time being funds are tight, and I have been forced to hold off. I am sorry this may be an inconvenence but it is the best I can do. I will have the funds at the race as I am committed to race the Parker 300 and have been for the last 3 years. I am getting ready for our season finale at Bakersfield and that is were my attention is right now.

e-PerformanceMarine.com ePerformanceMarine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by capnzee View Post
    CODE BLUE--how about the rest of your squirt boats? How many are going to Bakersfield. Are you in contact with them, can you call them, are any of them willing to compete after we gave them a healthy pad by starting them first? Aren't you the leader of the class (and I'm using the word class loosely here). You and I have been real honest with each other up to now and I hate to get nasty, but we are in fact about to lose this race--GET ON THE PHONE EVERYBODY OR KISS IT GOODBYE! ROD
    Damn Rod it looks like we will have 8 - 9 jets at Bakersfield. I have no control or input on this class anymore. But I will say this the Jets may possibly be invited to race at the NJBA event Oct. 20 & 21. So that will cut allot of them out. I have already comitted to this race. So please count me in. I will hit up more guys as well. I have put up over 100 posters, I mean every road trip I go on I take them with me as well as a roll of tape. You know I have almost given my life to this race and plan on somehow being there at the end this year. I honestly don't want to loose this race, it is a very important part of Boatracing.
    Jim & Amanda Rich
    CJ 72 & 53c

JR Performance Motorsports

Jet Drive Service & Repair

Thread Information