Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Registration List

BoatRacingFacts VIP JSR Motorsports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Count me in. Div IV. Bringing the boat back from Bullhead on Sunday so I can Stare at it for the next few weeks.Might even wash it. BAKER RAMPAGE Powered by 200 Mercury.

e-PerformanceMarine.com ePerformanceMarine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this the Black tail ridin tunnel Hull ?

I should be testing tomarrow around 4 - 5pm at Rotory Park, stop by if you are in the area.
    Jim & Amanda Rich
    CJ 72 & 53c

JR Performance Motorsports

Jet Drive Service & Repair

Post Thanks / Like

Default Done and Paid

Well Rod,

We dont know who else is driving with me, but the Hill Racing Laser is Registered and Paid!!!! You called me out now get Ted to get you a boat that will last the whole race, cause I hope to be able to pass you a lot. Chad may have is own boat maybe drive with me, I owe him that since he let me drive his for the last two years. Chad your are welcome to race with me if you like if funds are tight.(you guys should see his house, it is really coming along but i am surprised he is not in divoce court) Rod sometimes you catch more flys with honey not vinger. Just a thought.

To the rest of you, Good luck, be safe, and lets go racing!!!!!

Bowman

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wrong Guy

Fred You Got The Wrong Guy. I Was The One Calling You Out (steve Sr.). Amd We Are Registered Also (918 Boat Stoker With A Johnrude V8). I Ran Against You Years Ago In The 80s Both In Ski Racing And Mod Vp In Boat 647, A Daytona Out Of Sherrer Marine. It Was Dicks Old 148 Boat. There Was One Windy Year When We Ran The Race On A Monday. I Think You Finished Third Over All And 2nd In Mod Vp. We Were Right Behind You In 4th And 3rd.

Looking Forward To Seeing You Again....in Ski Racing We Hung Out With The Chuck Stearns Crowd Pulling His Nephue In The Marathons. For That We Used A 20' Hawiian (#187pc) With An Ed Lane 200). Boat Ran Good It Was Heavy Enough To The Knock Down The Water At Mead And Havasu...we Also Ran The 647 Boat Which Was A Howard With Bottom By Sherrer And The 20 Daytona....

There Was A Rumor That Stoker Was Going To Co Drive For You..any Truth To That????

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bowman View Post
    Well Rod,

We dont know who else is driving with me, but the Hill Racing Laser is Registered and Paid!!!! You called me out now get Ted to get you a boat that will last the whole race, cause I hope to be able to pass you a lot. Chad may have is own boat maybe drive with me, I owe him that since he let me drive his for the last two years. Chad your are welcome to race with me if you like if funds are tight.(you guys should see his house, it is really coming along but i am surprised he is not in divoce court) Rod sometimes you catch more flys with honey not vinger. Just a thought.

To the rest of you, Good luck, be safe, and lets go racing!!!!!

Bowman
    Your boat is going to look silly with wiskers jammed up your transom! My little old skool buddy!

647and918

Fred You Got The Wrong Guy. I Was The One Calling You Out (steve Sr.). Amd We Are Registered Also (918 Boat Stoker With A Johnrude V8). I Ran Against You Years Ago In The 80s Both In Ski Racing And Mod Vp In Boat 647, A Daytona Out Of Sherrer Marine. It Was Dicks Old 148 Boat. There Was One Windy Year When We Ran The Race On A Monday. I Think You Finished Third Over All And 2nd In Mod Vp. We Were Right Behind You In 4th And 3rd.

Looking Forward To Seeing You Again....in Ski Racing We Hung Out With The Chuck Stearns Crowd Pulling His Nephue In The Marathons. For That We Used A 20' Hawiian (#187pc) With An Ed Lane 200). Boat Ran Good It Was Heavy Enough To The Knock Down The Water At Mead And Havasu...we Also Ran The 647 Boat Which Was A Howard With Bottom By Sherrer And The 20 Daytona....

There Was A Rumor That Stoker Was Going To Co Drive For You..any Truth To That????
    Two things:

(1) Have you figured out yet that the person you replied to isn't the person that you thought it was???

(2) You are spouting an awful lot of crapola for someone driving my boat, particularly when you consider that IT ISN'T RUNNING YET!!!

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Yea I Figured It Out

I Guess Fred Bowden Dosent Read These Things....sorry To Mr Bowman For The Confusion.....i Was Looking For The Driver Of 34 (34x) From The Old Days....i Understood That He Was Signed Up But I Dont See His Name On The List....and To My Son, Who "owens" The Boat I Have Been Invited To Co-drive My Appologies For The Thinking The Boat Was Fast Enough That I Could Spout Some Crapola....let Me Know When The Taunting Can Begin

Dad

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ross, how are we doing on registration numbers?

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I know of another divison 2 boat that will be testing today at Irvine with us, & will be signing asap! Fingers crossed they will just keep trickling in....

e-PerformanceMarine.com ePerformanceMarine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it would be nice if people would not answer the Fax line at 12:30 am so a fax could go through, it sure makes it tough to officially enter. I will try again in a bit.

Fax Ser # 000A7J783126 @ 10:42am
    Jim & Amanda Rich
    CJ 72 & 53c

JR Performance Motorsports

Jet Drive Service & Repair

Thread Information