Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Registration List

e-PerformanceMarine.com ePerformanceMarine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Div. I P24 ThornhillCBox Greg Falconer (not paid)
    Div. I 8 Fibertic Lee Buchanan
    Div. I 819 Al James, Bill James
    Div. I cj72 Sanger Custom Sprint Jim Rich (not paid) Div. II 145 Rayson Craft James Best
    Div. II 24 Rayson Craft Ted Kolby
    Div. VI 17 Schiada Gary Hairbedian
    Div IV 151 Jones/Schiada Ben Marrone/Paul Grichar
    Div V 373 Randy Davis, Ross Wilson, Raymond Brennan
    Div V 191 Randy Davis, Ross Wilson, Raymond Brennan
    Div. V 045 Stoker Jim LaRicca
    Div. V 140 Eliminator Gary Ewing
    Div. V 918 Stoker SST Stephen Rains
    Div. V 312 Stoker Randy Lewis
    Jim & Amanda Rich
    CJ 72 & 53c

JR Performance Motorsports

Jet Drive Service & Repair

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you James for getting your Div. I boat on the list. Can you get on the phone and get a few more of your jet boats on the roster? I can't believe a NJBA race could bother a race like the Parker 300 Enduro. Now I have a hard time wondering about the Hill Racing Team. I bet that half the boats already registered are running Hill Props. What does this mean? It means that you of all people should have your registration in to Ross! So where is it and what is the hold-up. shame! And Tim Thibadaux, I know you are busy getting ready for Orange, but you promised and now I wonder if a promise means anything in Texas Rod

Post Thanks / Like

TED KOLBY (I really hate to get after "the boss" but here goes!) You are the big man! the head of the ENDUROS, the ruler of the GN BOATS, the macho macho boats of Endurance Racing and where are they? I see one GN boat running in Div. II. Well, that is one way of winning your Division but I know that is not the way you want to win it. If you don't get behind this push and find out why the boats who are supposed to be Endurance Racers aren't registering, there won't be any winners, only losers and that will encompass all of us because we will never see another Parker 300. What are your boats, 20 lap or bust boats? Can't anyone put an inboard engine together that will last for 4 hours? or is it the drivers, 20 max laps and just can't go no farther. Maybe there are too many kids driving and its like the story of the old bull and the young bull. Get on the phone and find out if "YOUR" racers can fill the shoes of an endurance racer. and Fred B, where are you. You practically stole a boat from a driver that is already registered so that you, and I believe your son, could race the race you ran so many years ago. I heard why you aren't running and it doesn't fly! You are punishing yourself, not the people you want to get back at and you are punishing a whole lot more people who want to continue the Parker Enduro. I think you owe it to yourself and a lot of people who have supported your racing team throughout the years to run this race. St. Louis is behind you, don't let ego spoil the fun you had planned for Oct. 20th. C'mon boys let's get with it! Sorry if it sounds like I am a raving maniac but I am having a tough time with everybody who has talked this game but just can't cut the mustard and walk the walk. EXCUSES ARE JUST ANOTHER WAY OF FEEDING AN OVERSIZE EGO! Ted, if this costs me my ride in GN-24 I can only say I am doing what I can to save the Parker 300 and the sport. If you guys would all get mad with me we might be able to move forward and run this race. Rod

Post Thanks / Like

With that said, I guess I will run this year. With all the trash talk going on I wasn’t sure it would be worth it. It looks to me like a couple guys already have this race won!!!!

Rod, I think you are a little out of line. Fred has done an enormous amount for the sport of boat racing so much that in my personal opinion makes him a great candidate for the APBA Honor Squad. Singling one person out isn’t going to grow the race. Getting the guys that talk all the trash on OSO and scream and cry and don’t really have a clue. These are the guys that need to step up or shut up. Guys like Fred have pages of proof that shows they are winners. Keyboard jockeys only have pages of typed BS from the message boards they hide behind.

Ross, I will be getting my entry in soon. I am still not sure on what I am going to run this year. I think I will save that information for the day of the race….

Post Thanks / Like

Chad, what don't you understand about dead lines? Just get your entry in and worry about the class you are running later! and as far as calling out individuals, why not, it takes 35 of them to make a race, every single one counts! Rod

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chill View Post
    With that said, I guess I will run this year. With all the trash talk going on I wasn’t sure it would be worth it. It looks to me like a couple guys already have this race won!!!!

Rod, I think you are a little out of line. Fred has done an enormous amount for the sport of boat racing so much that in my personal opinion makes him a great candidate for the APBA Honor Squad. Singling one person out isn’t going to grow the race. Getting the guys that talk all the trash on OSO and scream and cry and don’t really have a clue. These are the guys that need to step up or shut up. Guys like Fred have pages of proof that shows they are winners. Keyboard jockeys only have pages of typed BS from the message boards they hide behind.

Ross, I will be getting my entry in soon. I am still not sure on what I am going to run this year. I think I will save that information for the day of the race….

Chad... are you fluffing your last years sponser??? All those accomplishments & a dime wont buy a cup of coffee.... What matters is the today & tomorrow etc...

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Mod V Boats

I dont see Bowden or Stoker on that list either. Are they going to show up or not. I owe Bowden a wipping from years back when he finished third overall and I was right behind him...on a windy monday....

I got my son started in this in the 80's now he's bringning me in to let me co drive his rig (a pretty little Stoker with a Johnrude V8 on it) Like always we will be doing last minute things like painting numbers on in the parking lot....

Come on guys give an old man a break....this may be my last chance to do this race...as my good friend Dick Shereer would have said put up or shut up its boat racing time folks...

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Just spoke to Ross and our money is in the mail. We have no idea what type of boat we will be running but we will be there

Post Thanks / Like

Ben… No fluffing, only facts. First or last, you make sure the beer is cold for me after the race. I will be looking for you. It is tough to find a cold beer after a long race, all you inboarders break so early all the beer is drank by then.

Team Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chill View Post
    Ben… No fluffing, only facts. First or last, you make sure the beer is cold for me after the race. I will be looking for you. It is tough to find a cold beer after a long race, all you inboarders break so early all the beer is drank by then.
    YEP! We ain't as dumb as we look! Besides I don't drink beer... I like vodka with a twist! I'll be waiting.... at the finish line!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information